Thread: remove the "posted on" title

remove the "posted on" title

Maybe this has already been on the threads, but I really haven't got the time.

This blinking-if-out-of-date "posted on" makes me mad. Here, where I have a better PC, it doesn't seem to bug very hard (though it still does), but back at home, where I have 4MB of video, it just ***** my brains. Each time it blinks, the browser (IE 5.5) stops for a bit, and scrolling becomes impossible (as said, for a while - 1 sec.).

I'll check it with Opera 7 today, but if it is the same, well, I'll sit under the table and cry.

i agree. also, the antipoints system is slowing down my computer, and i have strong suspicion it is the cause of the war in iraq .. that should be removed as well.

i agree. also, the antipoints system is slowing down my computer, and i have strong suspicion it is the cause of the war in iraq .. that should be removed as well.
    There are many people here who would like to see the antipoint system gone (me included), but I have a feeling the only reason you're pissed off is cos you're getting negged. In which case, you can **** off.

bite me powertoad you whore.