One year on AO

Thread: One year on AO

One year on AO

Well. According with my clock and my profile, I have subscribed on AO for one year exactly today.
    Even if it will open an useless thread, I want to share my happiness with every members here. I have not be very active last months and the AO future seems still uncertain, but I want to express how proud I am to be a little part of such a great community.
    Thanks to everyone has helped me. Thanks to everyone has supported me. Thanks to everyone has endured my deliriums (it's difficult sometimes, I know). Thanks to everyone has made me laugh when I needed it. Thanks to you, AOers.

My best wishes.

KC
    Life is boring. Play NetHack... --more--
    Share on Google+

Banned
    am i the only one whos getting sick of these freaking "xxx posts!!" or "ive been here x amount of time" threads/replys?
    i know this is the general chit chat forum, but what makes people honestly believe other give a **** about how long they have been here, or how many posts they have.

no offence intended to you KissCool, but these threads are just starting to get out of control.
    Share on Google+

AO is a journey my friend.Enjoy the ride.
    Practise what you preach.
    Share on Google+

AntiOnline Admin
    thanks for contributing KissCool. I wish people would stop thinking that AO's future is "uncertain" because I don't think it is.

I hope you continue to contribute and will be celebrating your 2nd anniversary in 364 days.
    Share on Google+

Originally posted here by Zenith
    am i the only one whos getting sick of these freaking "xxx posts!!" or "ive been here x amount of time" threads/replys?
    i know this is the general chit chat forum, but what makes people honestly believe other give a **** about how long they have been here, or how many posts they have.

no offence intended to you KissCool, but these threads are just starting to get out of control.
    Zenith, I'm sure if you look under "proctologist" in the yellow pages, you can find someone there who can help you get your head out of your ass

Congrats KissCool....at least you're paying attention, I missed my year anniversary here completely. It was a couple months ago. On one hand I can't believe I've been here that long, and on the other, it seems like this forum and some of the people on it have become such a huge part of my life that I have always been here...lol.

Deb
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
    Share on Google+