Help !!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Help !!!

Banned

Help !!!

Hello everybody ... I'm 17 years old and I admire computers since I was 4-5th grade ... I live in Sofia, the capital ot Bulgaria ... I've always wanted to learn anything I can about them ... I found about this site and I want to ask you something ... What should I learn to become a network hacker/cracker ... Don't misunderstand me ... I don't want to break down servers or something like that ... It's just that Networking is the thing that I like most in computers ... So ... If you are kind enough would you please tell me what should I learn ??? But please if you do tell me all with details ... I mean when you say Linux explain which one of them is best for networking and this kind of things ...

Thank you all

I dont think anyone in here is going to help you be a "hacker/cracker" read the sticky's.

edit

and read the site FAQ.

Why are you reposting in different forums, once is enough?
    Now get off your bum and download it! www.linuxISO.com

Developer Extraordinar
    First of all, don't flood this site with you ****, second of all if you want to learn about the capital city of a country, http://www.google.com is your best bet, thirdy, there are many books out there that will help you learn, and the people here will try their best, there are many many great people I have met here. Anf finnally, Linux is Linux, we've been over this so manytimes here, it's no even funny, just use alot of them, and see which one you like, if your looking to run a server there's always Trustix (I'm not sure if I'm correct on the spelling) ot TurboLinux. if your looking for a good desktop Linux OS, I'd say go for Mandrake, or RedHat.

Just stop spaming your messages, they willl get answered...
    Come to UnError.com

Banned
    Jenna I guess u r right ... but u have to understand me ... this is the thing that I've wanted all my life ... and I don't know what to do to make it happen ... I know that everybody will laugh at my post but I trully believe that there will be someone that will help me ... this is my only option I don't know from where to start or what to do ... I just need a few advises and that's all ... I don't want everything to be explained to me in simple words ... I will work hard to make my dream come true, but I need some advises ... I hope that there will be someone that will give them to me ... that's all

Micro I know that I have to choose which Linux I have to use ... but there are people that know which Linux is best fo networking and I hope that they will tell me ... read what I've written to Jenna ... And I'm sorry ... I won't be spaming again ... I thought that if I post a thread in one section only the people who enter in will answer me ... once again SORRY ...

abe glupender, stiga si puskal prostii tuka :>>> samo floodish site-a :> na 3 min ne e zaduljitelno da puskash topic vuv foruma pri tva sus edno i susto sudurjanie kat iskash da u4ish za networking i etc cisco.com i odi u4i , ima akademii v cqla BG za Sf da ne govorim :> ai enjoy ! i ne izlagai pove4e BG taka s takiva topici :> :PPPP a za hackeri i crackeri : www.progenic.com aide :P vreme e da 4etesh :>

Banned
    Mizo ... ako poglednesh kakvo napisah sekundi predi i ti da post-nesh shte vidish che se izvinih nqkolko puti za flood no ne znaeh che taka shte stane ok ??? a dokolkoto cisco da znam ... shte se zapisha tam dnes govorih po telefona s tqh no osven tova az iskam da naucha oshte i oshte ... prosto iskam da znam ot kude ... a i nali vseki govori che informaciqta ne trqbavlo da e platena i skrita i takiva neshta ... iska mi se ne samo da go govoreha a i da go praveha .... vlizash li v irc ??? mersi za site i za infoto ... tova e za sega ...

Wardog,
    Fact of the matter is that no one here is going to help you with learning to become a cracker. What you can learn here is how to better sercure that which you already own. If you want to learn about networking, security, etc, then reading material and classes are going to be your best bet. Go to your local book store and read everything you can get your hands on. I don't have a list of suggested titles, but subjects should begin with some of the following : TCP/IP primers, network topology guides, anything along those lines will aid you in the long run (be forewarned, this barely scratches the surface of the materials. For Classes, Cisco Certifications, Net+ certs and any programming you can get. Along with all this networking material, you should be getting to know all your OS's as well. Don't subject yourself to just a *nix or windows world. Knowledge is power in all aspects of life, technology is just the same. If you can't get the cash up for the hard copy materials, then there is a wealth of information out there on the web (Newsgroups and RFC's (extremely dry reading material) will be your friend.)

If your intentions are noble, then my definitive answer is read all that you can handle, and then read more even still.

Regards,
    chefer

[edit]
    *nix systems are powerful, but most of the market revolves around windows for now. Knowledge about all will make you a more proficient engineer.

RFC's can be located here
    A good public news system can be located here

remember, knowledge is power, ignorance is bliss. What makes you happier?
    [/edit]
    \"I believe that you can reach the point where there is no longer any difference between developing the habit of pretending to believe and developing the habit of believing.\"

Ok, Wardog, if you like networks so much, learn to be a system admin. These are the people that are considered true hackers and they are the ones that deal with servers. Also, learning how to program will get you more into the computer world. Most people recommend c++ which i do recommend to but you can go with the other programming languages out there.
    Asking how to become a hacker/cracker her really wont get you anywhere. This site is mainly to help you throught computer problems and how to help secure your networks and computers from crackers. I would recommend that you read the site faq so you can understand what questions to ask and which questions not to.
    So if you like networking, learn to be a system admin. Read books, read tutorials, ask questions that arnt asking help on how to do illigeal activities. These are the ways to learn. These are the things i am doing. I have learned a great deal from these people here.
    The only four things i need are food, water, a computer, and the internet.

Banned
    Chefer ... I agree with you ... but don't you think that when you know how to break into someting you will know how to protect it ??? For example if you can boost cars with a computer won't you do anything you can to protect your own ??? won't you make up your mind and think of every way YOU can boost a car and do anything to protect your own ???

Madseel ... read what I have wrote to chefer ...

You are right wardog. But no one here will teach you or tell you how to. If you pay attention to what people say here you might pick up ways that you can do this, but you are also learning how to prevent it. If you want to learn to be a cracker go to google and look yourself cuz more than likely no one here will teach you how to.
    The only four things i need are food, water, a computer, and the internet.