Thread: Business Needing to be started

Business Needing to be started

I'm just tossing this idea around and curious to see what type of business I can be starting, one goal in life is to be an etrepeuner, is there any business in which you can think of that could have some potential with the right ideas backing it up? Very open ended but I know some people have great ideas, thanks a lot,
    Army Of One
    Search First Ask Second. www.google.com

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    Go with your skills and what you enjoy..... Then it won't seem quite such hard work.....
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

If you wish to be a etrepeuner I can't help you..

I couldn't find the meaning in any dictionary.. the_JinX

/me thinks it has something to do with dead fish or something..
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !

So, what are you offering for any ideas I might have? An equity position in your company? A lucrative finder's fee? An Executive VP position? Squat?

An entrepeneur who starts out with no ideas of his/her own starts out in a disadvantaged position. However, such a negative position can be overcome by purchasing ideas from others -- a proposition your post alludes to....

So, again, what are you offering?

Director

These days unless your a real good whiz kid, who has the right connection you won't go anywhere big. Yoiu should try to get some certifications to land a job at a local Computer Place, where it be an Internet Cafe, Internet Provider, Computer Shop, or other miscellanoses places, As I assume you want to deal with computers, because this is a computer forum.

I agree with TigerShark, I mean, geez, what do you like? What are you good at? Write those things down, and then build a business out of that. Even if it's not super successful, you'll at least be happy at what your doing
    Because I am a woman, I must make unusual efforts to succeed. If I fail, no one will say, "She doesn't have what it takes"; They will say, "Women don't have what it takes".
    Clare Boothe Luce