Thread: WIndows XP Universal Password

Hybrid View

WIndows XP Universal Password

Hi all,

My freinds dad supposedly has a password that overrides any password in windows xp. Have any of you heard, or know what this password is.

THanx

Backtrails
    If your 555 then I\'m 666

Backtrails

information he said its a 25 character password and ( its not the windows key) he also said Microsoft his monitoring the internet to see if anyone posted the info to delete
    Do you even know how many serial keys for Microsoft products are available on the internet ? They don't / can't moniter much on the internet.

As far as the topic goes.. Blah to it !
    Parth Maniar,
    CISSP, CISM, CISA, SSCP

*Thank you GOD*

Greater the Difficulty, SWEETER the Victory.

Believe in yourself.

There seem to be a lot of old threads being replied to... Is there a way to lock threads older than, I don't know, 5 years?
    \"Those of us that had been up all night were in no mood for coffee and donuts, we wanted strong drink.\"

-HST

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by westin View Post
    There seem to be a lot of old threads being replied to... Is there a way to lock threads older than, I don't know, 5 years?
    Greetz.

Yes it is possible. I'll get intouch with the Higher God's and put fourth this question.

Anyhow in future just use the Report post button, and a message get's sent directly to the Admin's & Moderators and someone will deal with the issue almost immediatly.

and with that said..

*THREAD CLOSED*

Banned
    Rather than giving people the run-around someone could have just casually said, Its called mashing the f8 key during bootup. Instead everyone keeps dropping in to complain or worse... add nonsense about "secret stuffz thats invisible only to newfags".

It's a shame that within the timeframe that this thread started you all still have such a child-like mentality.