Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: WIndows XP Universal Password

Meloncholy oops my mistake gotta start proofreading what i write. =0)
    [pong][gloworange]665[/gloworange] Next door to the [glowpurple]devil[/glowpurple][/pong]

I personally don't believe it but however I always believe that there is ALWAYS a back door

Never heard of a universal password, good thing too. If only to restate, he is probably referring to the administrator password.
    Error, no keyboard—press F1 to continue.

http://www.wininformant.com/Articles...rticleID=38072

This article seems to fit in perfectly with this topic

Windows XP Wide Open Using Windows 2000 CD-ROM
    If this is true ms could be in a lot of trouble.
    [pong][gloworange]665[/gloworange] Next door to the [glowpurple]devil[/glowpurple][/pong]

hahaha!

if you want pass window login in password screen all you have to do is go in to dos mode a and delete password file and then you can type any password you want a it will take it and the person you hack will not ever know

you could also rename the .pwl files to something like .xyz or .zzz and it will not only accept anything you enter, it will make that the new password.

um... the *.pwl files are only with 95/98 and 2000 and xp have changed.

also that would be pointless as you dont need a password for 95/98 you just press escape or enter and it will allow you access regardless.

nothing about works for 2000+
    Ah, yes, divorce......., from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man\'s genitals through his wallet.

--Robin Williams

I know the universal winxp password, it is in code to keep the lamers from finding out : C.H. pxot zpv mjlf b xipsf , as a hint for the cryptically challenged the first two letters are B.G.
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots