Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: WIndows XP Universal Password

To the less knowledgable

He is correct in what he is saying, but its bs about his father knowing the code. After Windows 98 Microsoft inserted into the code a master password. For security, or in the case they wanted to start attacking people using illegal copies of their product. There is also a password for all microsoft products, that i discovered while trying to get find mine. It worked on a few of my microsoft products. Why dont u think they want people to have the source code for windows? One bad operating system, in to a virtual nightmare.

Universal password..................
    Tell your dad's friend to stop lying to you.
    VIRÚS

Greeting's

Okay buddy... you see the flashing date's that means the thread is too old and its been a very long time since someone has answered... It also means if you havent got any other NEW AND IMPORTANT information regarding the same problem then you shouldnt post a reply...

Anyway you are new.. so no problem.. Learn and Enjoy,,

Welcome to AO.. can someone get some beers for this new guy
    Parth Maniar,
    CISSP, CISM, CISA, SSCP

*Thank you GOD*

Greater the Difficulty, SWEETER the Victory.

Believe in yourself.

Smile REply concerning the universal password

I dont think that you friend or dad was lying
    One of my friend who worked for microsoft told me abou tthe password too
    ( When i ask him to tell me the password he said no) but he gave me some
    information he said its a 25 character password and ( its not the windows key) he also said Microsoft his monitoring the internet to see if anyone posted the info to delete it. So i think this password exist and they do not want us to know it
    so keep searching and dont post it when you find it

AOs Resident Troll
    I call BULLSH!T

anyone with physical access to a mcahine can reset the password. period.

and with windows home version there is a secret admin password ...and its blank as in no password...unless you go in and manually change it.

MLF
    How people treat you is their karma- how you react is yours-Wayne Dyer

information he said its a 25 character password and ( its not the windows key) he also said Microsoft his monitoring the internet to see if anyone posted the info to delete
    Do you even know how many serial keys for Microsoft products are available on the internet ? They don't / can't moniter much on the internet.

As far as the topic goes.. Blah to it !
    Parth Maniar,
    CISSP, CISM, CISA, SSCP

*Thank you GOD*

Greater the Difficulty, SWEETER the Victory.

Believe in yourself.

There seem to be a lot of old threads being replied to... Is there a way to lock threads older than, I don't know, 5 years?
    \"Those of us that had been up all night were in no mood for coffee and donuts, we wanted strong drink.\"

-HST

Banned
    Rather than giving people the run-around someone could have just casually said, Its called mashing the f8 key during bootup. Instead everyone keeps dropping in to complain or worse... add nonsense about "secret stuffz thats invisible only to newfags".

It's a shame that within the timeframe that this thread started you all still have such a child-like mentality.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by westin View Post
    There seem to be a lot of old threads being replied to... Is there a way to lock threads older than, I don't know, 5 years?
    Greetz.

Yes it is possible. I'll get intouch with the Higher God's and put fourth this question.

Anyhow in future just use the Report post button, and a message get's sent directly to the Admin's & Moderators and someone will deal with the issue almost immediatly.

and with that said..

*THREAD CLOSED*