Thread: wargame

wargame

hi,
    the box that i'm building is almost finished. Just need a harddrive which I will buy in a week or two. I'm planning to setup a wargame for everyone but i'm not sure which OS you people want to hack. If interested in this idea, please reply with the OS of your choice. Thanks

Thats awsome let us hack ur own computer ur makin thats ****in sweet. i would like to hack win 98 b/c its easy, but i think it might be kind of a challenge to hack linux or xp which ever u choose man its your computer and ur os i have win 98 and its pretty easy if u dont have alot of ****in anti-hacker ****. well choose whatever os u want man i think it will be cool no matter what os u choose

Don't post here just to show yourself as the master of the hacking, cracking and anything *cking. The AO's wargame was an well-organized wargame by an expert not from an amatuer script-kiddie. Don't mess with this staff. Start from the bottom to reach the top. There isn't other way.

Don't post here just to show yourself as the master of the hacking, cracking and anything *cking. The AO's wargame was an well-organized wargame by an expert not from an amatuer script-kiddie. Don't mess with this staff. Start from the bottom to reach the top. There isn't other way.
    Put the crack pipe down ii-monk and go lie down for a bit

back on track it's you're box dude put whatever you want on it but win is a shitty OS i would prefer linux or BSD
    because you get a better feeling seeing sh-2.05a#
    you going to be giveing local acounts out or just setting it up for remote access ? what services you going to be offering etc im up for it anyway Jupitermedia should set something like this up
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

Try the *NIX OS this will be fun to ***** a giant
    What's there in small creatures like Wi**ows