Go USA and UK

Thread: Go USA and UK

Banned

Go USA and UK

I would like to personally thank the troops of the USA and UK for liberating another country from an evil dictator!!!

To all those people from many different countries who were opposed to the war, HOW DO FEEL KNOWING THAT YOU WERE DENYING PEOPLE THE RIGHT TO LIVE FREELY.

I see many sigantures on this website have antiwar messages and lambast the leaders of the UK and USA. You should hold your head down in shame. As usual, you people were very uniformed from your government and state media.

The USA rules and thank you the UK and the other countries that could see this ordeal as it really was.

God Bless the USA!!!!!!

Jeez, didn't you learn anything from South Park last night?

The warmongers need the hippies because it makes this country look like we care.
    The hippies need the warmongers because America would get taken over quickly without them.

So, "i'm a little bit country..."
    just like water off a duck\'s back... I AM HERE.

for CMOS help, check out my CMOS tut?

Banned
    just another christian-right fanatic... heh... what can i say... i hope it was worth all those deaths of irakis and allies so you can have cheaper gas for your SUV... GWB is a moron

i really wish i could curse on the board

I wish my post did not get deleted
    Censership is an aweful thing.

Whomever deleted my post was a moron.
    I was just stating the facts that the us supporte Hussain until 91
    we also supported Bin Laden
    we support Israel (more money per person is spent on isralies by the us than on its own citizens.)

If you want to challenge that that is cool support your point do not just erase the other point of veiw you act too much like the US goverment then and i would want people to do that.
    God save the President and his fascist regime!

Banned
    Three posts, three different forums, all saying the same... way to go, rdsxcru. I'm going to move this one to Cosmos so people can discuss your blabber there.

MrBert> your post wasnt deleted, it was in one of rdsxcru's many variations of his original post. had he been a composer, the variations would have been delightfully artistic, but since he is not, they are simply redundant. and not in that good ol' raid way.

the thread that you responded to commited suicide. if you are that upset, find the original post and copy it here. if they have been deleted, that was of course due to the infinit wisdom of the moderator.
    just like water off a duck\'s back... I AM HERE.

for CMOS help, check out my CMOS tut?