Suicidal Thread for Go USA and UK post

Thread: Suicidal Thread for Go USA and UK post

Banned

Suicidal Thread for Go USA and UK post

Why would I get a suicidal thread for the post about the USA and UK?

Is there someting wrong with saying what I feel here. I noticed I got negative points from some users who did not make a post. That is because they have nothing to say but would rather just give out negative points.

Why not let more people make their comments on this issue instead of giving it a sucidial staus?

I will see again soon as somebody else on this site so neg me all you want!

GOD BLESS THE US ****IN A.....

Put that in your peace pipes you hippies.
    Share on Google+

The Iceman Cometh
    It went suicidal because of the high number of negative points you got. Your post was what made it suicidal. It's called "suicide" for a reason. No one made it happen, but yourself. You received sugh a high number of negative posts, that the system determined to "kill" to thread, rather than continue the barrage of negatives which most likely would have gotten you banned if it persisted. Now that you have your answer, I suggest you delete this thread before it becomes suicidal as well.

AJ
    Share on Google+

Banned
    Originally posted by rdsxcru
    Why would I get a suicidal thread for the post about the USA and UK?
    What avdven said... and people probably didn't like the fact you only posted it in "AntiOnline: How Do I? Or what is?" for it to show up on the front page.

I'll be more than happy to discuss your feelings on Cosmos. That's what that forum is for, that's where you can post your feelings on this matter.
    Share on Google+

Is there someting wrong with saying what I feel here.
    There is nothing wrong with saying what you feel, but be prepared to get some oposition.

I noticed I got negative points from some users who did not make a post. That is because they have nothing to say but would rather just give out negative points.
    If you wanna bitch about your AntiPoints, visit the site in my sig. We can leave the real How Do I? Or what is? threads here. Have a nice day.
    Share on Google+