Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hacker Challenge Anyone..

I agree I have tried everything in sub seven and nothing is working
    LOL! Thanx, I need a good laugh today.

Do you really think that this machine would be infected with sub seven?! Of all trojans! lol

n0 diggity beep b00p bama jama guantamera mama !

if any one wants an ip to play with try this one 80.143.28.69 it is legal I guarantee it try pinging it it works a dream

Originally posted here by phishphreek80

Do you really think that this machine would be infected with sub seven?! Of all trojans! lol
    [gloworange]I meant all the tools on sub 7 e.g. ping... the machine does not need to be infected to use the tools[/gloworange]

Originally posted here by phishphreek80

[gloworange]I meant all the tools on sub 7 e.g. ping... the machine does not need to be infected to use the tools[/gloworange]

Kwiep
    BWAHAHAHA
    lol
    ****, what am I doing here
    whatever...
    Double Dutch

Talking

Sub Seven will get you nowhere in cracking this machine. It obviously doesn't contain the subseven trojan or any other tojan for that matter. ping won't work because a firewall is blocking port 7(ping). c'mon, if all you know is sub seven don't wate your time. : )

I don't know to much about hacking but... this host seams familiar to me. Purheaps one of my friends hacked it. I'm not sure, i'll had to look to the source code of some scanners to see if that was possible

Purheaps one of my friends hacked it

I agree I have tried everything in sub seven and nothing is working it is very strong

and the ping isn't working either

if any one wants an ip to play with try this one 80.143.28.69 it is legal I guarantee it try pinging it it works a
    dream
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

I meant all the tools on sub 7 e.g. ping... the machine does not need to be infected to use the tools
    A bit of a ping fetish ?

Since you're ping fetish is a little extreme read through a few links and learn what ping does

http://www.google.ca/search?q=%22tcp...-8&hl=en&meta=

By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

Come on people thing, we have to tear down walls one by one.

The first thing is what Neutron said, it's all behind a firewall and none of the ports can be accessed directly. So what do we have to do?

Drop the firewall. thats step one. Finding out which one it is by viewing the packets you may be able to find out.

Now get it on it.

I've done an nmap port scan on 62.4.71.35 and discovered that it is a windows box but it is still behind a firewall. Not much help I know, but why not post what Ive seen right?