poor brain [this thing for the internet ]

Thread: poor brain [this thing for the internet ]

poor brain [this thing for the internet ]

last year i was hit by a worm and virus that caused the brain down for 5 months ;i have learn that your brain may be clean but sites be hit with bugs ;like to know any'' good ''anti bad hacker could help me set this brain up so this will not happen again please e-mail me thxs

what are you talking about?
    http://www.outwar.com/page.php?x=812668

i brake for flipper babies

what are you talking about?
    I second that...

maybe its a conspiracy theory?!?

Banned
    sounds like encephalitis or maybe the education system really is as bad off as i have heard or a word for word direct translation from another language ,your guess is as good as mine ?

using the babelfish 'high truxiarishian to english' translator, i got the following;

last year i was hit by a worm and virus that caused my system to be down for 5 months. i have since learnt that your system may be clean, but can still have bugs. id like to know if any 'good' (anti bad) hackers could help me set this system up so this will not happen again. please e-mail me, thanks.

Nadir: Wow, you have more patience than I do... I had no idea what he/she was saying...

paul obraczka: Try to speak more clearly so we can understand what you want. Not everyone speeks the same jargan as you do...

To take care of your virus problem... you could have avoided it by using up2date virus protection.
    To take care of your worm porblem... update your system completely. Install all patches and service packs. Install a firewall and configure it to block incoming on anything that you are not using and don't want people to use it online.

Thats bout all the info I can give you with the infomation you have provided. If you want to be a little more clear and detailed... we should be able to help you further. You can also use the search feature on the main page. This has been covered numerous times for both m$ and *nix platforms. Not so much the mac platform.