Boy loses limbs!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Boy loses limbs!

Boy loses limbs!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/2930813.stm
    BBC NEWS | World | Middle East | Limbless Iraqi boy offered help

War certainly is a two edged sword. I am happy Saddam Hussien is no longer brutalizing his people, but war is a nasty business. My heart goes out to all the people of Iraq who were hurt by coalition bombing, especially this little boy Ali Ismail Abbas. I hold Saddam Hussien personally responsible for all injuries suffered by allied bombing.

All Saddam had to do was leave within 48 hours how f***ing hard is that?

Its looking depressingly more and more like Sadam left before the dead line was set..The Isralies seem to think he was in Syria about a week before the war started. Wouldn't have matterd bush needed his war to make sure he gets reelected

Give me a break, that's hogwash bballad!

Freedom is never easy. My heart goes out to all those hurt or killed in the conflict. War, unfortunately, is a necessary evil. At least in the current world situation. Someday, hopefully, we won't need a standing army but until that day......
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

I hold Saddam Hussien personally responsible for all injuries suffered by allied bombing.
    Were you dropped on your head as a child?? I hold Bush responsible for all the injuries suffered and I'm pretty sure most other people do... but good try anyways.

Wouldn't have matterd bush needed his war to make sure he gets reelected
    Amen

War, unfortunately, is a necessary evil. At least in the current world situation. Someday, hopefully, we won't need a standing army but until that day......
    America would never give up their army, even if there was no need.... Even if no other country had an army.. American would keep theirs. The US feels the need to be bullies, and they always will... they can't very well bully people without their military.... I mean seriously.. what else would you use.... your intelligence??.. hahah j/k

War hasn't been a necessary evil in years. The US has a history of sticking it's nose where it doesn't belong, and this is just another example of that... You needed a war, so you created one...

Were you dropped on your head as a child?? I hold Bush responsible for all the injuries suffered and I'm pretty sure most other people do... but good try anyways.
    WTF are you talking about. Don't be a jackass HT! Dont twist the sincereity of my statements next time. Maybe your liberal parents dropped you on yours i dont know, you tell me.

Originally posted here by HTRegz

Amen

America would never give up their army, even if there was no need.... Even if no other country had an army.. American would keep theirs. The US feels the need to be bullies, and they always will... they can't very well bully people without their military.... I mean seriously.. what else would you use.... your intelligence??.. hahah j/k

War hasn't been a necessary evil in years. The US has a history of sticking it's nose where it doesn't belong, and this is just another exam of that... You needed a war, so you created one...
    You've got some serious cranal-anal insertion goin' on over there, HT. You go ahead and hold whomever you want responsible for whatever you want. And thanks for the laugh.

BTW- We didn't start anything, but I'd be willing to bet we'll end it.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Originally posted here by KorpDeath

You've got some serious cranal-anal insertion goin' on over there, HT. You go ahead and hold whomever you want responsible for whatever you want. And thanks for the laugh.

BTW- We didn't start anything, but I'd be willing to bet we'll end it.
    Ok....well first of all I'm holding the same person responsible that everyone else I know is....

Secondly... if you didn't start the war who did?? because I'm pretty sure it was the US..i mean i saw the news, I read the newspaper stories.... I guess that was just what people were saying... it was probably really like the Egyptians or then Kenyans that started the war... right?

[EDIT]
    btw - Thank you now for the laugh..... I was honstly quite appreciated.. I needed to smile
    [/EDIT]

Banned
    well lets say one of my neighboors is a real bastard ,beats his wife kicks his dog...... So i go over with my gun to cure this ****er (no one else in the neighboorhood would help, they wanted the cops to do the deed) BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM i got him , ooops i wounded his wife and killed one of his kids oh well at least the others family members are safe and of course it was his fault for being such a ****er . Post Script -- 10 years later litle johnny who i "liberated" comes up behind me and puts a bullet in my head for murdering his brother ( Ghandi understood this ,but so few others have)

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    I dunno...... You Canucks are coming across as such unthinking, semi-literate morons......

HT: Your quote: "well first of all I'm holding the same person responsible that everyone else I know is.... " Do you _know_ anyone outside your little group of friends.... No... Didn't think so..... Be quiet.... you just placed yourself in the group of rabid anti-Americans I was talking about in a different thread...... Grow up.... Have daddy spank you please..... you need it.

Bugz: Ghandi is dead...... period..... this is a new world..... It actually changes daily if you would take your head out of India's sand.......

You people have to grow up...... America is not evil..... America does not have designs on ruling the world.....

You are silly little children whose parents had no idea how to instill discipline, intellect and responsibility in you..... I suffer from your mental deficiency daily as I deal with you "youthful" kids......

It is my greatest hope that you will, with experience, actually grow the hell up and understand how this world works...... 'Cos, if you don't _you_ are _screwed_ and I won't care...... Why?..... I'll already be dead......

Thank you for your impassioned and semi-intellectual attention.......
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides