Thread: submit script?

submit script?

ok i got a friend that post music updates daily on my forums and i like it an all but i want to have it on a site linked offa my main site...I got a good idea what I want but I jsut don't know where to start on it and I'm not a programmer. I want him to be able to log into his page so hes the only one able to submit text and have him give a subject and a body and have it show up on the page. i want the link to it to be a popup style link prolly 600x600 pixels..im not sure but if u guys know how to make a script like this post it. I would appreciate it so much. Thanks.

Hey forgotname search for a cms and yank the code outta that. SourcForge.com has a bunch that are just what your talking about. You would need to do some editing to make everything look right, I suggest using frontpage or microsoft word(kidding). Well acutally since you don't know how to program it might be ok. See if you can get dreamweaver.

alright thxs ill go look....i got everything in Studios MX and I love it. I'm jstu focused on basic html and my phpforum and graphics..thats y im not big in programming.