Thread: Crypto

Crypto

Hello, I am new to this site and I took a peak in to the Security Downloads and found some files on Crypto. What is this used for exactly and what file is the best to use? I appreciate any advice in this area.

hmm...a few questions as to the nature of your questions: of which files do you speak, and for what do you intend to use cryptography? i would recommend gnupg for your cryptographic needs , as it is...here it comes....FREE!!! if you want to learn about cryptography, read some books, "crypto" was pretty good, and there were some great ones about implementing public-key systems in c...just check out amazon.com

and if you really wanna learn about crypto, build your own public-key system (my first one was on a TI-86) it's great great fun.
    Hey there, chaps! Being mexican-american, I don\'t really think I have the racial background to say that...Oh well, visit our site at www.evilcorp.tk
    Don\'t expect any content...for a few weeks!

Thanks, I will check out amazon.

Crypie stuff

Do your research!
    don't think that a program will do it all, look at RSA labs for info

Antionline's Security Dude instronics's Avatar
    Hello.

Maybe you would like to read the following thread for an introduction to what cryptography is.

You can find it here: http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=240923

Cheers.
    Ubuntu-: Means in African : "Im too dumb to use Slackware"