hacking neopets

Thread: hacking neopets

Banned

hacking neopets

hey guys whats up?! im new here, joined last night. I was a member of MadPSX while back.....didn't like it there much.

anyways, i lke playing neopets..don't know why but just do,i kind of know its lame but oh well. so yea, can some on tell me how i can hack neopets server for passwords? or can u tell me the web site(s) where i can find the info and the tools i need to do it.

p.s. what do u get if u win the logo contest?
    Share on Google+

Is this a joke? It has to be... right!? How old are you? 7?

BTW: this is in regards to your roll call..

hey guys im new here, im here to learn how to hack and make friends with cool ppl.
    Nobody will teach you how to hack here. You can learn tons of stuff here, but cracking is not one of them.

Need help securing your system? We can help you. Need help figuring something out (other than breaking the law)? We can help you. Need advise on which product to use or how to fix all those errors in your system logs? We can help you.

This is not a kiddie site. At least... we try to make sure it isn't.

My advise to you: Delete your previous threads... b4 u get banned and have to create another account. Read the FAQ and start learning some real stuff. Something that will benefit you... not something that can get you into some serious legal trouble.

Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.
    Share on Google+

Banned
    lol, that wierd when i was told about this web site, they said that ppl would help me hack/crack here.

and i read previos post where ppl asked for thing that i ask for.
    Share on Google+

No, no one is going to help you. I don't know anything about Neopets but I suggest you practice it patiently and get better than any non-cheating player. You currently already *are* better than the cheaters assuming you don't cheat but your wish to cheat *will* quickly lead you to the dark side...
    Q: Why do computer scientists confuse Christmas and Halloween?
    A: Because Oct 31 = Dec 25
    Share on Google+

Banned
    im not assuming ****, just tell me if i learn how network security works will i be able to work around it to get what i need?
    Share on Google+

Banned
    OMG - My little sister used to play that before she grew out of it, some1 must be playing a joke here - lol

If i were you, i wouldn't post anything asking for help to crack anything as you will only get urself banned !!
    Share on Google+

I don't know who told you what, but in just the two months I've been online I have seen dozens of people get flamed to death for asking how to hack servers and whatnot. There are hacker games posted here and there, and there's a lot of information about network security that I suppose maybe could be used to teach yourself how to get around security on other networks, but if you want to "make friends with cool ppl" give up on the whole learning to hack thing.

These guys solve security problems. Not create them.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of hackers, for they are subtle and quick to anger.
    I am what I am and I do what I can.
    Share on Google+

Banned
    damn. oh well so much for the easy way. were should i go to start learning about network security?
    Share on Google+

so yea, can some on tell me how i can hack neopets server for passwords?
    I do not understand. I signed up there for free.

Why don't you make your own frigging NeoPet and leave others alone? This is just as lame as "how do I hack Hotmail" ****.

This gets really old.

Oh... how do you learn?

Hmmm.... it is such a vast subject. How about learning about OSI, TCP/IP, An operating system inside and out, learn a programming language, or whatever. Any start is a good start. Nobody is gonna do it for you. Nobody is gonna hold your hand. Good luck.
    Share on Google+

Kid, you make my head hurt. Go play your game. Give up on the hacking thing. Nobody here is going to teach you, and I seroiusly doubt you'll be able to figure anything out from any tutorials or whatever you find here.

If you wanna learn security, take classes, get certified. That's what I'm doing. And by the time you actually figgure out how these things work maybe you'll have matured enough to figure out why it's wrong to exploit them.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of hackers, for they are subtle and quick to anger.
    I am what I am and I do what I can.
    Share on Google+