IE spy ads

Thread: IE spy ads

IE spy ads

I am a newbie, and I use a programme that installs a list of restricted sites into the "restricted sites" of IE Security. It is intersting to note that two sites attempt to access my computer whenever I am on this site. They are
    The programme I refer to is from:-

Some Assembly Required ShagDevil's Avatar
    New Jersey
    I noticed that as well Tamariki. Two addys kept attempting connects to my computer and I just blocked them as I wasn't sure who or what they were. (and) are blocked via my firewall ruleset.
    any ideas on their purpose?
    The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his - George Patton

4,325 and are related to Jupiter Media (JUPM) who now own this site.

the is the adserver

Copyright 2003 Jupitermedia Corporation All Rights Reserved
    Legal Notices , Licensing , Reprints , & Permissions , Privacy Policy .
    That is listed at the bottom of each page on AO.

You said you have already blocked it from your firewall... that should suffice.
    If you wanted, you could have also added

to your hosts file. When the browser tries to find it, it will look to the localhost and return a 404 error code as that server isn't running on your computer...
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Meh, I just Proxomitron
    //me Huggles Proxomitron!

- Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.