Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FREE USB A-KEY(tm)

FREE USB A-KEY(tm)

Many of you may not have noticed this thinking it is some sort of junk/spam/advert but trust me it is not.
    Check out this link:

http://www.authenex.com/demonstratio...=16435&scid=44

It is a free authenex a-key almost anyone can claim it it is completely free even the postage is free.
    Just check it out I promise it will be worth.
    I have claimed mine so why don't you claim yours.
    also the registration form to fill out is very short it will only take 5 min.

Da C0bra Man

I saw this advertised right on AO. At the top of the page, there is an ad for it.

I filled out the forms well over a month ago and have not heard a peep from them via e-mail or nor have I recieved the key in the mail...

Has anyone else recieved one? How long did you wait?

Thanx.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    I have my key, so does hogfly. I believe Juridian has one also. I also have a developer kit on the way, but haven't gotten that yet. Took about 2 to 3 weeks to get my key, but I think hogflys took like 6 weeks.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

I have not received my key yet as I only signed up for it today but I do beleive it is genuine

Has anyone else received their A-Key

yeah thanks that was of a great help

you are welcome

I'm glad to hear that others are still waiting aswell... It has been some time now..., Oh well, it will be a bit before I have access to a Windows box of my own to use it... I don't go home 'till May 17th.., I hope that it comes to me by then, or else it will have to get forwarded to me in PA (I am currently in WI).

I have to admit it has piqued my curiosity...

Dhej
    The owl of Minerva spreads its wings only with the falling of dusk. -Hegel

ive applied, but im from the UK - wonder how long it will take...............

Same here.. I'm still waiting.. but well.. usualy stuff goes from us to the USA and not the other way around
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !

WOW. Cool man. I sent for mine just now. I say we all subscribe to this thread and let each other know when we get ours. Thanx dac0braman!
    101010 = The answer to liff the universe and everything...