Thread: A nice little TCP/IP Quiz from SANS

AO Ancient: Team Leader

A nice little TCP/IP Quiz from SANS

I got my usual sales stuff from SANS today and this time something caught my eye. It was under the prerequisites for one of the courses and it suggested that if you don't get 70% on the following Quiz then you should probably thake this other course first.

It turns out to be a nice little TCP/IP quiz and I thought AO'ers might like to give it a bash.
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

BAHH HEX EVIL

Besides that good quize, as short as it was it went further in depth then Network+ or MCSE certs every do with TCP/IP..it will show you if someone knows there stuff.

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    53/60.... I messed up a couple of the early ones and then swept on to victory.....

[edit]

I just tried the Hex one too..... Surprised myself.... 7/8, and I dunno how I missed the one I did.....Duh....

[/edit]
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

52/60

Nice