Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Devil Bug in google?

Devil Bug in google?

someone else please go to google.com and search for the single word 'devil'... It won't work for me. I was looking for a little cartoon devil for a site logo and found a problem. When I hit the search button, the page starts to load, then another window comes up and crashes IE, I'm running IE 6 on win2k.. and I'm confused My sisters does the same thing, I haven't downloaded any updates in a week or so, so that might help but I don't feel like doing all that right now.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...=UTF-8&q=devil

try using that link, see if you get any luck

Also, is it just that word that google crashes on?
    Mafia = Organized Crime
    Government = Unorganized Crime

Seems to work for me.

PuRe
    Like this post? Visit PuRe\'s Information Technology Community. We\'ve also got some kick ass Technology Forums. Shop for books and dvds on LiveWebShop.com

no problems here either... on win2k or xp (both have IE6 with all available patches)
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Thanks for replying, but that link didn't help, it still crashes IE and it's still wierd as crap! I'll try it at work tommorow, I'm sure it will work there... I guess my comp is trying to tell me something screw it all!

Um, you can search for others terms perfectly? Because, doesn't seem to be google's fault. Maybe you should see your resource meter when you search for it, see if CPU usage jumps to 100%, when it does, it's usually software at fault. Funny error though.

well, i also didn't found any problems at all. But why i don't understand why should IE crash when u r googling with the word "devil" ???

hey no problem for me either and it seem work ....

Talking try Gates

Insteas of the Word "devil" try using "Bill Gates"...should have same search results. heh!
    Mindpilot

You can tell lot about a person by how they handle these 3 things: Rainy Days, Lost Luggage, and Tangled Christmas tree lights

KEKEKKEEKEK mindpilot is teh funny!!!! ^___________________________^