Thread: Antionline Status

Antionline Status

Sorry for this post if the info is out there, but ive looked and havent found it !

I just want to know how your status changes (i.e. Antionline Newbie, Antionline Junior Member, Senior Member etc).

How many status' are there and how do you increase ur status, it is by posts or do your antipoints count towards it?

Thanks !

From the site FAQ:

The titles under each user's name give you a quick look at how much a user has contributed to AntiOnline. The more posts you make, the "better" your title becomes. Currently, the system is broken down as follows:

AntiOnline Newbie - at least 0 posts

AntiOnline Jr. Member - at least 75 posts

AntiOnline Member - at least 175 posts

AntiOnline Addict - at least 275 posts
    At this level, a user can use the AO Addicts Forum

AntiOnline Senior Member - at least 400 posts

Site administrators and moderators have custom titles under their names instead of one of the above designations.

Thanks

read teh faq. you are teh suk, why is this post positive? normally these things get negged into dantes fourth circle of hell.

read teh faq. you are teh suk, why is this post positive? normally these things get negged into dantes fourth circle of hell.
    correction my friend, post like this usually get negged to hell. May i ask why you are being such a pain? this is like your sixth thread in which all you have said was "this is teh suk this" "this is teh suk that". We understand "its teh suk".