We need PhonePheaking......PP 101

Thread: We need PhonePheaking......PP 101

Lightbulb PhonePheaking needed, Heres PP 101

And yes u do see two phone pheaking 101. Am doing this cuz AO should be well knowin of PhonePheaking, it is also a sign of defense.. well be well know of PP (phonePheaking).I put hard work into this thread and hope u learn something....so sit back and read on and enjoy..

Looking though this site i didn't find i place to talk about Phone Pheaking.
    So i decided to put it into site suggestions(hope this does get me kicked off).
    and hopes this helps you in ways with a phone.

Here are SOME of the rules of phone pheaking

1: Never phone pheak or box over your home phone line
    2:NEVER TALK about phone pheaking projects over home phone line, also be careful who u tell about a project
    3:The most useful is DON'T GET CAUGHT.

The box's
    You many say what the F**** is a box well what it is a easyer way of not paying for a phone call (red box), or turning your phone into a payphone (cheese box), or connecting to a neighbors phone line (Dayglo Box), or create a party line (DLOC box), ext. All of the box am going to list at the bottom are very easy to make.

Red Box : generates tones for free phone calls
    Black Box : caller pays nothing
    Green Box : generates coin return tones
    Acrylic Box : steal 3-way calling and other services
    Aqua Box : stops F.B.I. lock-in-trace
    Blast Box : phone microphone amplifier
    Blotto Box : shorts out all phones in your area
    Blue Box : generates 2600hz tone
    Bud Box : tap neighbors phone
    Chatreuse Box : use electricity from phone
    Chrome Box : manipulates traffic signals
    Clear Box : free calls
    Color Box : phone conversation recorder
    Copper Box : causes crosstalk interference
    Crimson Box : hold button
    Dark Box : re-route calls
    Rainbow Box : kill's trace
    Razz Box : tap neighbors phone
    Rock Box : add music to phone line
    Yellow Box : add line extension

Those are just the few out of the many.
    You are asking how in the hell do u make these things well here is just one of the box's the red box.

One way is to go to Radio Sack and buy a tone dialer and a 6.553 crystal. Go put to a payphone and unscrew or pop off the tone dialer and u will see a big metal attachement that says 3.579545 Mhz and replace it with the 6.553 crystal. Now seal it back up and your done with your red box.( if the payphone where u live at don't open try looking around the payphone u will see a line screwed to the wall coming out of the payphone follow it and it will get wider and come out as a box pop it open with something that can break welding off of it, it can be done. After that there will be a nice little phone jack just for you. So get a phone that the tone dialer can be removed and plug it in and follow the above info).......But remember look for payphones that are well hiddin and in a dark place so no one can see u. Also never go back to that payphone of projects, or ext, only if your using an Aqua box (stops F.B.I. lock-in-trace)u can go back.
    Be smart about this and u will not get caught. Get everything ready before the big day....OoOoOoOoO and if u wanna learn how to make the other box. I.M (AIM) or mail me through AO, or just post back and i will tell u how to make all the box's

If i get banned from this thread cuz it's not on the "topic" i did it for your Knowledge
    I am Back..........
    Share on Google+

All I say is that we need a forum board of Phreaking.
    \"The living fear the dead, the dead envy the living...But those who have not died yet do not live, always hate...\" - The Ghosts
    Share on Google+

Banned
    *moved from Site Suggestions to GCC, and pointed out that there's an "r" in the word phreaking*
    Share on Google+

Banned
    ive been doing this 3 years, and id just like to point out;

Aqua Box : stops F.B.I. lock-in-trace
    -> myth. doesnt work.

Blast Box : phone microphone amplifier
    -> more chance of damaging your phone than anything..

Blotto Box : shorts out all phones in your area
    -> HAHAHHA, yeah right.. you have more chance of killing yourself trying this than it actually working. All it does is cause damage to innocent phone poles..

Copper Box : causes crosstalk interference
    -> thats a good thing?

Rainbow Box : kill's trace
    -> no it doesnt. again, another mythical box.

Also, at the begging you said something along the lines of "what the F**** is.." -- '****' has 3 letters after the f, not 4. Also, your post doesnt really educate about phreaking at all .. judging by the amount of corrections i made, you should do a bit of reading up on the subject. Phreaking is like hacking in that its about knowledge; its not about violating others privacy or reckless vandalism.
    Share on Google+

Also, at the begging you said something along the lines of "what the F**** is.." -- '****' has 3 letters after the f, not 4. Also, your post doesnt really educate about phreaking at all .. judging by the amount of corrections i made, you should do a bit of reading up on the subject. Phreaking is like hacking in that its about knowledge; its not about violating others privacy or reckless vandalism.
    Phreaking..sorry didn't check spelling.
    Well Mr.3 years i haven't see u make a thread about PHREAKING......well thanx for pointing it out about the box'z. Also i didn't post that for "violating others privacy or reckless vandalism".
    For the knowledge like what i say at the end. That gets me f'n pissed off. One more thing think y am pissed your f'ing saying am not "educate about phreaking at all" what is up with that.
    My bad for starting a new thread on the whole site about Phreaking

WhatEver....................

NoT to GeT oN No OnE'S BaD SidE. ..
    Share on Google+

WOW a script kiddie got a hold of an old Phrak manual...look most of the boxes you mentioned never existed, the rest , well unless you are useing a pay phone in some hick town or third world country that hasn't been updated in 20 years don't bother, the phone companies pached the cheese box hole in hte early to mid eighty's...if we where still living in 1979 this owuld have been usefull but now its just dumb.
    Share on Google+

Banned
    all the phreaking stuff on the net is about US telephone system, nothing of much interest in the UK - the only phreak i know of for the UK system only works in the old red boxes which are almost phased out. by dialing the number 141 141 before your call, u get the call for free, without putting any cash in the box
    Share on Google+