And yes u do see two phone pheaking 101. Am doing this cuz AO should be well knowin of PhonePheaking, it is also a sign of defense.. well be well know of PP (phonePheaking).I put hard work into this thread and hope u learn something....so sit back and read on and enjoy..

Looking though this site i didn't find i place to talk about Phone Pheaking.
So i decided to put it into site suggestions(hope this does get me kicked off).
and hopes this helps you in ways with a phone.

Here are SOME of the rules of phone pheaking

1: Never phone pheak or box over your home phone line
2:NEVER TALK about phone pheaking projects over home phone line, also be careful who u tell about a project
3:The most useful is DON'T GET CAUGHT.

The box's
You many say what the F**** is a box well what it is a easyer way of not paying for a phone call (red box), or turning your phone into a payphone (cheese box), or connecting to a neighbors phone line (Dayglo Box), or create a party line (DLOC box), ext. All of the box am going to list at the bottom are very easy to make.

Red Box : generates tones for free phone calls
Black Box : caller pays nothing
Green Box : generates coin return tones
Acrylic Box : steal 3-way calling and other services
Aqua Box : stops F.B.I. lock-in-trace
Blast Box : phone microphone amplifier
Blotto Box : shorts out all phones in your area
Blue Box : generates 2600hz tone
Bud Box : tap neighbors phone
Chatreuse Box : use electricity from phone
Chrome Box : manipulates traffic signals
Clear Box : free calls
Color Box : phone conversation recorder
Copper Box : causes crosstalk interference
Crimson Box : hold button
Dark Box : re-route calls
Rainbow Box : kill's trace
Razz Box : tap neighbors phone
Rock Box : add music to phone line
Yellow Box : add line extension

Those are just the few out of the many.
You are asking how in the hell do u make these things well here is just one of the box's the red box.

One way is to go to Radio Sack and buy a tone dialer and a 6.553 crystal. Go put to a payphone and unscrew or pop off the tone dialer and u will see a big metal attachement that says 3.579545 Mhz and replace it with the 6.553 crystal. Now seal it back up and your done with your red box.( if the payphone where u live at don't open try looking around the payphone u will see a line screwed to the wall coming out of the payphone follow it and it will get wider and come out as a box pop it open with something that can break welding off of it, it can be done. After that there will be a nice little phone jack just for you. So get a phone that the tone dialer can be removed and plug it in and follow the above info).......But remember look for payphones that are well hiddin and in a dark place so no one can see u. Also never go back to that payphone of projects, or ext, only if your using an Aqua box (stops F.B.I. lock-in-trace)u can go back.
Be smart about this and u will not get caught. Get everything ready before the big day....OoOoOoOoO and if u wanna learn how to make the other box. I.M (AIM) or mail me through AO, or just post back and i will tell u how to make all the box's

If i get banned from this thread cuz it's not on the "topic" i did it for your Knowledge
I am Back..........