Thread: Sorry, antipoints

Sorry, antipoints

I just created my account, but already the part where it says user assigns is on the negative end. But, I've never assigned points, and I don't have enough points to assign some to anybody, so, why is it in the negative area? Thanks for the help.

I wouldn't worry about it. The whole point system is stupid. Don't pay it too much mind. This is a security forum not a popularity contest.

PuRe
    Like this post? Visit PuRe\'s Information Technology Community. We\'ve also got some kick ass Technology Forums. Shop for books and dvds on LiveWebShop.com

Just a bug...don't worry, hopefully it will be fixed soon. We wont hold it against you.
    Because I am a woman, I must make unusual efforts to succeed. If I fail, no one will say, "She doesn't have what it takes"; They will say, "Women don't have what it takes".
    Clare Boothe Luce

yes ,dont think about the point ,just think waht can you give on this antionline forum ok n dont worry either coz a little bugs

Banned
    PuReExcTacy very good website there

it's been like that since the server move from JP's to JUPM, any way....they should get it sorted out some time in the future......I hope....oh well.....

- Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

antipoints are teh suk

Thanks MemorY, working hard on it.

PuRe
    Like this post? Visit PuRe\'s Information Technology Community. We\'ve also got some kick ass Technology Forums. Shop for books and dvds on LiveWebShop.com