Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For a F***ING spoon?!

For a F***ING spoon?!

Federal law defines drug paraphernalia as those products primarily intended or designed to be used in ingesting, inhaling or otherwise using controlled substances, and include devices such as miniature scales, substances for "cutting" raw narcotics, water and marijuana pipes, roach clips, miniature spoons and cocaine freebase kits.
    "Today's actions send a clear and unambiguous message to those who would poison our children: We will bring you to justice, and we will act decisively to protect our young people from the harms of illegal drugs," Mr. Walters said.
    Federal law provides for a maximum sentence of three years in prison, a fine of $250,000, or both, for each count charged.
    http://www.washtimes.com/national/20030225-5341290.htm

Notice the common expression "Today's actions send a ... message ...". This is a functional
    equivalent of "We must make an example of them."
    The first time I heard that expression was in an old movie where the NAZIs put a
    bunch of innocent people up against a wall and machine gunned them.
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

not surprising, this country reminds me more of nazi germany every day. Democracy shares the same flaw with all other political systems, it is overly utopian, depends too much on the goodness of others assumes the highest of qualities of human beings. the more freedom we have, the more potential we have to abuse it. it then becomes necessary for the government to restrict our freedom for our own protection. what is dangerous in the hands of the wrong person? pretty much everything, yes? pretty soon it becomes necessary for the government to control every aspect of your everyday life. if things continue like this, i'm moving to europe.
    :q :q! :wq :w :w! :wq! :quit :quit! :help help helpquit quit quithelp :quitplease :quitnow :leave :**** ^X^C ^C ^D ^Z ^Q QUITDAMMIT ^[:wq GCS,M);d@;p;c++;l++;u ++ ;e+ ;m++(---) ;s+/+ ;n- ;h* ;f+(--) ;!g ;w+(-) ;t- ;r+(-) ;y+(**)

Keep the people in fear and you can do anything you want! This has been this administrations tacticts. How long before I buy a plug and play harddrive so I can hide it when I am not around in case "they" view this as an unamerican critisism(my spelling is atrocious).
    The louder they cry out how freedom is being preserved, the more ridiculous the acts they will commit in the name of our freedom.
    Our rights as citizens are quickly slipping away and it's our own fault-we allow it
    The other thing is the feds always try and get a conviction in the press when they have a weak case.
    the only way to fix it is to flush it all away-tool

Originally posted here by jxrry59
    Keep the people in fear and you can do anything you want!

The basis of religon......

religion is closer to 'keep people ignorant and in fear and you can do anything you want'
    this is another reason I will move to europe if thing's don't change, we are living in the only country in the world in which JERRY FALWELL is not only NOT a criminal, but he has a percentage of the people in agreement with him. jerry falwell is, in my opinion, possible proof of time travel. I think he is LITERALLY from 5 centuries ago, I'm not kidding. check this out:
    http://www.funnystrange.com/quiz/
    :q :q! :wq :w :w! :wq! :quit :quit! :help help helpquit quit quithelp :quitplease :quitnow :leave :**** ^X^C ^C ^D ^Z ^Q QUITDAMMIT ^[:wq GCS,M);d@;p;c++;l++;u ++ ;e+ ;m++(---) ;s+/+ ;n- ;h* ;f+(--) ;!g ;w+(-) ;t- ;r+(-) ;y+(**)

Old Fart
    Heh....it's getting really bad in my area. Admittedly, my part of KY is one of the worst places in the US as far as drug abuse is concerned, but things are getting bad when the clerks at WalMart call the cops if someone buys a gallon of paint thinner!!

Yes, that actually happened here just last week. Turns out the clerk helped the cops nab a man who was running a crystal meth lab. But what about those of us who might NEED paint thinner to actually thin paint? Heaven forbid you go to the store and buy a package of Sudafed (another crystal meth. ingredient)....you might get the SWAT team called on you!

/me watches his freedoms slowly riding off into the sunset.....
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

I used to work at walmart, they have a chart of things that can be used to make bombs, with instructions to contact the police if anyone buys more than two objects on the chart, such as nitrogen fertilizer, propane tanks, deisel gas, amonia, bleach, etc. so legally, we were required to call the cops on every poor sap who happens to be having a barbeque next weekend and buys these items. speaking of walmart, Did you hear they started an ISP? anyone know anything about it?

It seems to me the more you restrict things the more people want them , jeez ,you guys(americans ) keep B.C.(Canada)from going bankrupt with your lust for fine herbs and i cant even believe the prices youll pay .A lb here is around 2000(can$) when i hear people pay 400+ (us$)an ounce it makes me quiver ,plus the penalty in some states if you get caught ,holy smokes obviously prohibition doesnt work . ohh well i guess you all will have to make popcan pipes and smuggling rolling papers from canada HEIL Ashcroft (that funny strange site(is great) it shows some fundamental similarities doesnt it.)

DUDE! WEED IS LEGAL IN CANADA????? %$@! EUROPE!!!

When you base an argument off of "what if's" it becomes completely non existant. The fellow that was running a meth lab should of been caught and thats what happens. If you bought items for your barbecue you get questioned and they leave you alone. They don't bust in like you see on T.V. Trust me I know that one. Bought too many vix inhalers one night heh. Don't think I don't sympathise I used to be a heavy coke user but I quit and reformed in retrospect I think of all those times I was trying to get high I could of been doing other things.. like learning to program or all the things I'm trying to do now heh.