New version of NessusWX is available. Differences from previous version are:
- Added "copy to clipboard" function to protocol tracer
- Added plugin grouping by ID, Family, or Category in plugin selection dialog
- Added possibility to mark vulnerabilities as false positive by plugin ID (like delete)
- Added possibility to delete multiple scans at a time in session result list
- Added preview mode to scan status
- Now it's possible to globally turn off warning about changing port scanner selection
- Plugin families and categories now sorted alphabetically
- Plugin/vulnerability search made case-insensitive
- Added "owner" field to scan results list
- Default well-known services list expanded
- Fixed incorrect host statistic after deleting records
Many thanks to Marc (nospaming-at-free-dot-fr) for ideas (he offers most of the changes).
As usual, new version already available at http://www.securityprojects.org/nessuswx
and will be available tomorrow on http://nessuswx.nessus.org
(when mirroring operation will take place).