Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to start a new thread???

How to start a new thread???

How do I start a new thread? Do you have to earn this also? An answer is appreciated, Thanks.

You've got to be kidding me! Sorry, I thought this posted to the help threads.......DOH!
    "It is a shame that stupidity is not painful" - Anton LaVey

There's a whole forum just for questions like this. http://www.antionline.com/forumdispl...s=&forumid=667

Read the FAQs for the newbies.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of hackers, for they are subtle and quick to anger.
    I am what I am and I do what I can.

Make sure that your logged on and then click on the thread you wish to respond to and at the bottom there will be a box that will say "post a quick reply". If you wish to start a totally new thread go to the forums section and then at the top of the page click on "new thread". If you are not seeing this link then let us know and we may be able to help due to your config settings on your browser/any software you may have running.BTW check out this link
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=231720
    Don\'t be a bitch! Use Slackware.

Banned
    So.... ummmm... you start a new thread asking how to start a new thread...?
    Can someone please tell me then how to post a reply?

Thanks Hatebreed....Yes Negative, I know, let me have it, so sorry, I thought it would only Post in the forum but I was in the wrong spot.....To post a reply reply to my post on the how to create a new thread in the new thread I posted, post your reply post as a post in that thread as a reply post...LOL Groovey....

AAAGH! In English!!! wot da hell did you just say? I'm confused....well....I'm permanently confused :P

- Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

Originally posted here by Wazz
    Thanks Hatebreed....Yes Negative, I know, let me have it, so sorry, I thought it would only Post in the forum but I was in the wrong spot.....To post a reply reply to my post on the how to create a new thread in the new thread I posted, post your reply post as a post in that thread as a reply post...LOL Groovey....
    Neg, your a smart guy, but I am not sure even you can decipher what this means?

Have fun with it.

DjM

He he......I offer humor to replace my boo boo!

My head hurts....owwww
    Because I am a woman, I must make unusual efforts to succeed. If I fail, no one will say, "She doesn't have what it takes"; They will say, "Women don't have what it takes".
    Clare Boothe Luce

huaaaahhh im so sleepyyy ..... hoooahhhh