Where's the Traffic??

Thread: Where's the Traffic??

pfft... i, for one, am sick of being asked for my opnion.... i mean, i don't want to give one because i've not kept up to date on worldly events, and i feel like EVERYONE is talking about war war war... it kind of puts other theological issues on the back burner
    -the hour has begun, your eyes are now opened-

I guess it's time for a breather. And there isn't anything they can do about it.

Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Most of my post are in this forum. I've got plenty of neg points with this forum but I continue. You can continue to put antipoints. What negative said is that use antipoint for real reason. If some have an different idea on polic or religion don't use them but if some but if somebody has racist, anti-semite, pédophile remarks, etc you can use your points.

johnnybluecrush said

pfft... i, for one, am sick of being asked for my opnion.... i mean, i don't want to give one because i've not kept up to date on worldly events, and i feel like EVERYONE is talking about war war war...
    First if you don't want to give your opinion, don't give it. You're free.
    Second, if people speak about war it's because this is the current event and there is difference of opinion on this war.
    Third, if you want to speak about a sujet, feel free to start a new thread.

Yeah i guess you have to keep in mind that i am not the most patient person in the world! Sorry about that guys hehe. I just post what im thinkin... sometimes i have to pull my foot out of my mouth.

I think a big part of the problem may be war weariness...its about time to move onto something else...the war is over anyway

bbalad said

he war is over anyway
    Well the first part (easy part) is done, now there is the reconstruction, a gouvernment must be elected and I think a new war will start. This will not be a military war but I think chiit want to have power, international community don't want chiit have big power (afraid about integrism, terrorism, oil). The war takes 3 weeks but the after war how many times ? 1 month, 6 month, 1 year, 5 years, more ?

Banned
    just wait till the shia's rise up and drag jay garners limp,lifeless body through the streets , thats what happened to the puppet leader installed by the brits , the iraqi's are a proud and strong people. There could well be much more to come .