Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Web Site.

Smile Thanks All

So,

The overall verdict then is it worth me paying £6 per month to register?

I accept that its a bit basic but I don't want to make it fancy and difficult to update.

I apologise for my hosts behaviour with the banners and possible gator install.

the reason that i don't have a site is 'because w/ my lack of time it's gonna look like yours. you must not have one designing bone in your body. (the yellow background is like stench of death) i guess i'm risking neg-antipoints but sombody had to tell you. BE MORE ORIGINAL, BE MORE CREATIVE

Red face Hmm, Yes

I know my site is very basic but thats the whole idea.

I don't want criticism on my bad design skills without recomendations.

Each person has a unique skillset. Mine is VB and IT support.

I don't really have a designer bone it my body.

I do however think that people will find the info usefull and hope to see lots of hits as IT support guys direct people to it to save themselves time dealing with crappy hoaxes.

P.S design is not as important as content in my view.

if you don't care about the design than make the site text based and black & white it's gonna be much better than what you have now...

Thumbs up Web Site Updated.

I just put a few more updates onto my website including the hacker ethics essay I copied the hacking, hacker > cracker blurb from.

I put on the default passwords and default password file locations by request.

Please note that this is for the purpose of helping administrators with lost manuals and not for use by script kiddies etc.

Still with free host so simply minimise the first popup and no more should spawn. (touch wood)

Post Decided to pay

O.K all I decided to pay for the site.

I have added a little profit maker in the Special Deals section which those of you with mobiles should check out.

Hopefully this will cover the $5 per month to have the banners removed.

I have paid this today so hopefully they will be removed by tomorrow.

Cheers All for the help and advice.

What language are u writing it in, i can't see the source bcuz my school has left click blocked, and i don't feel like doin alot of extra work just to know what u are writing it in, if you need some help with code in html, java, or xml, i can help, i know more about them than i do comp security. I personally have about 6 websites.

Smile Thank You

I see several off you have bought the mobile phone antennas from my site.

Enough So infact that I have paid my subscription till 08-03

If anyone else wants one I still have some left.

Check it out on the site and thanks to everyone again for helping me with the site financially and by suggestions

nice site for what you mean by your second post but you should and more links like a quote link a .... you get the picture it also didnt really stick in my mind it was a good site though