Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Web Site.

Talking 2 new cats added.

I copied a few more bits and pieces (File extensions and Ports list to my site)
    The humour link now works also.

Please note that if you leave the popup open it won't spawn more.

If anyone else has any "it" related txt files the use regularly I would love a copy.

M

i would say it looks pretty good, i kinda like the yellow . but take a picture where ya show some teeth and relax a little !

I realize you are just starting, and dont have a lot of content as of yet. But I would suggest utilizing tables. I personally feel you can do just about anything a corp. program can do with simple tables. oh yeah, the yellow grows on ya! But dont be afraid to go back to white background. It's not the background color that attracts attention, it's whats covering it. But nice site all in all.
    [shadow]Who cares if it works, I just want to know WHY![/shadow]

nice work Mark. it looks and feels exactly as a good information page should.

Many chain letter and hoaxes are started by spammers just to keep lists of fresh Email addresses coming around.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
    I didn't use any fancy java etc because some people don't have it enabled.
    =+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

Im one of them which is why i have no idea what "annoying pop-ups" your referring to.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

I posted this to some places I go, and I got a complaint that on the tenth or so page you go to, your webhost attempts to install spyware via Gator Software. Just letting you know.

you should change the background and also put in some images in your links that way it will look a lot more proffesional if i didn't know better i would just see ur home page and go else where except for that ur content is excellent

er0k
    Originally posted here by Jehnny
    I like the page, and I think it has a lot of good information as you get deeper into the site. I'm going to post it to a forum I regularly go to that has a section devoted to hoaxes on it.
    jehnxy cat! :P

nice site btw, funny stuff

Most common pages I've seen startout with a large title. then a menu to the left and in the middle is the body where you make introductions & explain what the site is like & stuff, then at the bottom theres usually the site's author's name or handle then bellow that a email address.

As for the yellow/orangish background, I'd say it looks a little to proffesional because when I look at the colors I think of moldy paper inside of a office. Ummmm.... ok that was weird but you wanted us to share our thoughts on it and you've got my 2cents worth.

Cool A designer there...

I think you should hire the services of a designer... like... me
    Really, no kiding, am a professional, though I'll do it free for you. If you ask me, a combination of good design and good content make a good site. You really need to update your stuff...
    BTW, good effort.. you'll learn more by doing this...
    FEE IMANILLAH
    Life would have been alot easier if I had the source code!

Very good start to your project. Do you need a list of other links?