madonna.com hacked

Thread: madonna.com hacked

Banned

madonna.com hacked

I assume a lot of you will give me neg-antipoint for this post but I'd have to say it gives me a worm feeling in my heart that this a pompous, self-serving **** was finally shown that even faceless nobodies who like thoses who 'serve' her and kiss her @** can do some damage. It's time that she stop drowning the public in her bable. Nobody cares, go lay down and die.

http://www.shortnews.com/shownews.cf...9926&u_id=8242

Old news. We discuesed this a day or two ago (to lazy to do a search for the thread if you want to see it you search). The basic consencius was that she did it her self.

Banned
    I did found the old post about the subject and I have one thing to add. If it was a marketing ploy it WILL make ppl talk 'bout her album more. But it will also give out a strong msg about file sharing and PtP. I really don't believe that marketing works on anyone who has half a brain, but if this 'ploy' will accually make someone desire that particular album there's a great chance that THIS TIME THEY'LL DOWNLOAD IT OFF THE NET. And that's a good thing.

Banned
    these stars do anything 4 publicity !!