Thread: Uberhacker

Uberhacker

What's the deal with trying to get banned, if you don't want the account, why don't you simply ask the webmaster to remove it? Why provoke people? Aren't these the same people who give you advice when you need it?
    Like this post? Visit PuRe\'s Information Technology Community. We\'ve also got some kick ass Technology Forums. Shop for books and dvds on LiveWebShop.com

<edit> as a matter of fact i love all the other AO'ers here and consider them friends, even when we are not in agreement.

"that boy has talent(being sarcastic)"

I'm not trying to get points, as a matter of fact, I hate the whole stupid point system, the point system is more like a popularity contest, and it keeps people from really saying what they want to say. It basically keeps people from expressing their self freely. But whatever, no there isn't a delete account tab, but you could just mail one of the forum moderators or webmaster, and ask the account to be removed.
    Like this post? Visit PuRe\'s Information Technology Community. We\'ve also got some kick ass Technology Forums. Shop for books and dvds on LiveWebShop.com

Out of frustration which you got inside of you, why are you trying to be sound like you are leet. It will be better for you that no one in this board should assign you any points, neither negatives nor positive but to make fun of you here in this board. In that case we will always have someone to laugh on, and you won't loose your account either and you too sometimes will get a chance to laugh on yourself.

What do you think, it's a good idea isn't it?

I was reading your last post post dublix and saw where you said youw were the only conservative in the cosmos. Well, your not alone.

Just thought I should tell you that.

Good luck on getting negged out.
    =

you are kind cheyenne.