Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I have a question about Anonymous E-Mailing!

Question I have a question about Anonymous E-Mailing!

Is there any program or any way that when I send an anonymous e-mail claiming to be someone else like admin@blabla.com, that I can have it so when they reply it will send their reply to one of my real e-mail addresses? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks guys and girls (if there are any).
    \"Say When.\" - Doc Holiday

Hmmm....we wouldn't be trying to do a little social engineering would we (claiming to be 'admin' but having your address)? Tsk. Tsk.

/nebulus
    There is only one constant, one universal, it is the only real truth: causality. Action. Reaction. Cause and effect...There is no escape from it, we are forever slaves to it. Our only hope, our only peace is to understand it, to understand the 'why'. 'Why' is what separates us from them, you from me. 'Why' is the only real social power, without it you are powerless.

(Merovingian - Matrix Reloaded)

Not for this site, no way..I hope you dont think that. MAYBE for another site but I wont go into details, I just want to see if there is a way, and see if the way works, its all about exploration and learning remember?

Ninja Code Monkey
    But then this is also a security site. And from the information you've given, you're not exactly implying good intentions.

It is easy to send anonymous email and can be done with just a few lines of code of about any programming language. Now, it will still show the ip address and the server path taken in the header of the email, but it will show you as g.w.bush@house.gov or whatever as the sender.

You cannot recieve replies to this mail unless you own the domain however. If you could tweak it in such a way, then you would also be giving them information to track it back to you in the email header.

Saying you need such and such prebuilt tool to learn is weak and hard to believe. You won't learn much from someone elses compiled code except that it is possible to build such a tool. If it's all about learning and exploration, take some initiative, use google, and learn how to do it yourself. There is a ton of information out there on doing similar things to what you ask and how criminals may take advantage of it (so you can learn how to stop or at least deal with it).
    "When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes." - Erasmus
    "There is no programming language, no matter how structured, that will prevent programmers from writing bad programs." - L. Flon
    "Mischief my ass, you are an unethical moron." - chsh
    Blog of X

While I have no problem expaining to people how to secure systems or warning people about how hacks work so that they can protect themsevles from those same attacks, the way you have asked your question and the way that you have replied to it, to me at least, do not indicate to me in any way that you have any interest in protecting yourself from such machinizations but rather are looking for a way to do it to someone else...

I will leave it at this, there are ways to do it and you don't need a 'program' to do it, just knowledge.

/nebulus
    There is only one constant, one universal, it is the only real truth: causality. Action. Reaction. Cause and effect...There is no escape from it, we are forever slaves to it. Our only hope, our only peace is to understand it, to understand the 'why'. 'Why' is what separates us from them, you from me. 'Why' is the only real social power, without it you are powerless.

(Merovingian - Matrix Reloaded)

We have to remember the slogan of this site "The hakers now the weaknes in youre system, shouldn't you..?". This means we have the responsability of securiing our systems, no mather wath kind of. And to improve a " GOOD AND EFICIENT" solution, we must now how the weaknes work.

This fourm is to learn.....

xDrack

Just Another Geek
    Looking at your roll call you should already know how this works.
    Oliver's Law:
    Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

But the question is. Should we share..?

And i think that's why we are here.....

We don't just have to talk about good question's and the beautifull of the life, we are here to discuse the problems in our real world. To find out the best solution posible, but if we dont share the knowledge,

Then wath is this site for.?

xDrack.

You guys know you do wrong things with what you know, or else you wouldnt have opened or joined this site, I on the other hand, have never performed anything illegal with what I know, and I dont plan on it. But I also dont understand what the point of this forum is now that you mention me just going to google.. isnt the point of this forum to discuss, to ask questions, to get answers? If thats not the point of the forum? What is?

Is good to now that you are of the good boys, but i don't realy care. And if you came here just to say

>"... You guys know you do wrong things with what you know, or else you wouldnt have opened or joined this site ..."

Then you bether leave, because you came here too, so now you are one of us. As you tilte us "The people that do do wrong things with the knowledge ", "or else you wouldnt have joined here".