Thread: Hackers are making the business!!!

Hackers are making the business!!!

I had been through a wierd site!

It's a commercial page to sale "The poison cabinet with the most dangerous hacker programs "

It's just similar to "u wanna make Antrax, here comes the toolkit and user guide for 29.99 bocks"

I'm just amazed that co can make money with opensources or freeprogz.... I'm wondering if selling "hacking tools" (that the company do not own) is legal!

http://www.steganos.com/en/sht/index.htm
    [shadow] SHARING KNOWLEDGE[/shadow]

HAHA! We should have thought of it first!

All the newBs that come in asking how to hack hotmail and etc.... we could have sold them a CD with all the files in the archive section along with the tutorials! (with permission of course)

/action goes off to compile a cd and docs to sell on ebay....
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

It's not too late...there are always new newBs. Just get permission, get their cash, and send away...
    I\'m back.

Eh that's what you get when you say "educational" when it comes to hack/crack tools. Really I don't think anyone is going to argue with someone selling sub7, netbus, etc types of applications. Plus you really aren't paying for the actual applications, you are only paying for the book that comes with the package. The applications come as a "free bonus" type of deal. Sp technically I don't think they are breaking any rules.
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about AntiOnline.com!
    [/shadow]

I have been searching a bit... it seems that there are already tons of people compiling CDs.

I might just buy one of these CDs, add all of the programs that I've collected over the years...

I never thought to look here.... check it out.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    Phish: I find it rather amusing that they have jackets and suits for hacking..... Never thought of them as professional types..... I guess they have special pockets on the inside for floppies and CD's and maybe a wireless network card built into the collar so you can war-walk....

Methinks I'm gonna get me one of them there hacking suits..... might as well look high falutin' while I play......
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

If you want a lot of these CD's head by a computer show (its like a swape meet of cmputer dealers) You can useualy find the hacker cds on the tables next to the preoverclocked processors, down the row form the stolen fax machines and the lock pick guns .

Those shows are some of the cedeist palces I have ever been, but you can get parts real cheap if you pay with cash and ask no questions, and one of the few places that you can pay for a copy of BO (why you would pay for something you can downlaod for free I have no idea).
    Who is more trustworthy then all of the gurus or Buddha’s?

Phish: I find it rather amusing that they have jackets and suits for hacking..... Never thought of them as professional types..... I guess they have special pockets on the inside for floppies and CD's and maybe a wireless network card built into the collar so you can war-walk....
    ROFL

I don't think that these are "hacking" jackets, in the computer sense...

Just what they called them... I think they have more to do with horse riding clothes... LOL
    http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...hacking+jacket

Check out a couple of these links.
    Most of them are for riding clothes you wear when you ride horses.

I can see tiger walking down the street with outlines of cds and floppies on the front and an antenna popping out of the collar...

Make sure you don't forget your chapps!

Talking

Originally posted here by phishphreek80

ROFL

I don't think that these are "hacking" jackets, in the computer sense...

Just what they called them... I think they have more to do with horse riding clothes... LOL
    http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...hacking+jacket

Check out a couple of these links.
    Most of them are for riding clothes you wear when you ride horses.

I can see tiger walking down the street with outlines of cds and floppies on the front and an antenna popping out of the collar...

Make sure you don't forget your chapps!
    Great now I’m stuck with the image of random British guy (the detective from shanghi knights is stuck in my head for some reason) in the stupid riding coat and pants, budging with cd's and an antenna sticking up off that stupid hat...this is just how I need to end a Friday

Talking

A newB in the town is always amazed with such offers.. great profits at a minimum investment.. ... WOW thatss kinda business.. and yeps.. like those in novels .. when they will grow old they will realise.. how this world expooited them..... when they were kids........

Cheers.......... happy learning ...:-)
    best regards,
    kid