Re: winxp pro kernel...

Thread: Re: winxp pro kernel...

Banned

Re: winxp pro kernel...

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=243045

--------------------
    posted by slary...

You are surely taking the piss:

1. The windows kernel, shell32.dll ? You have no idea what you're talking about.

The windows kernel is called various things, but on no version is it called shell32.dll, which is a component of Windows Explorer, and a long way removed from the kernel.

For reference, the Windows NT kernel is called ntoskrnl.exe or something

2. Get an update from a Geocities-hosted web site? Pull the other one, it's got bells on.

3. Run your random DLL containing god-only-knows what evil trojans, we aren't that gullible, loser!

Stop being a total lamer (you will get banned shortly anyway) and grow up, lame kiddie.

If you posted the above in good faith, you are an idiot.

And your sig is lame too.
    ------------------------------
    shell32.dll is 'Windows Shell Common Dll'
    It is a part of NT Kernel & System <ntoskrnl.exe> (Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls)

So i have edited shell32.dll and have made many changes so that your system is more fast and stable... <i am not a sub7 kiddddd like you>
    I wish i could tie you in a pole and sprinkle you with petrol and.....
    DON'T THINK LIKE A BULL. GO KID LEARN SOMETHING BEFORE BABBLING AROUND AND UNDERSTAND MY WORDS BEFORE SPEAKING RUDE WORDS.
    <hahhha... you are being smart infront of bunch of stupid...>

Look the pic... these are some of the many facilities that i have enabled with it...
    Yap, i have also disabled some crap animations that was inbuilt with shell32.dll
    Now shell32.dll writes some default value to the registery <inbuilt> so that when a program open's and closes all the dll's etc... that open's with the file also is autometically swept away with the program insted of hanging around in memory and making your PC slow...

<there are lot's of changes that i can't describe rite now>

[YOU BETTER UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU SPEAK KID]
    [AND ABOUT MY SIGN -> THAT SIGN USE TO EXIST BEFORE YOUR WERE BORN]

Go learn VB. Haven't you ever made a api call :lol:

Hmm take a look at all of slartys post before you call someone a lamer he knows his **** dude and VB is a ugly language
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

I don't have XP, but I wouldn't have that mutch problem trying it... of course I use HDD imaging and sysprep all the time so I consider OS installations disposable and can restore in half an hour. Maybe you should compile it into a program like PC Accelerator (www.smartalec2000.com) then people may trust your methods a little more. And getting it validated by third parties would help immensly. I have to admit, the idea of replacing my microsoft certified (what the hell is that supposed to mean?) kernel/system libraries, with a version hacked by some random guy isn't all that appealing.

Keep up the good work though. good idea.

Banned
    VB is a ugly language ::: but i help's you easily when it's hard to code...

I know we can't code any realtime softwares with it...