Thread: help me!!!!!!!!!

help me!!!!!!!!!

hey . Iam saving money to buy a notebook, and I want to know how much does this cost? a new and good one! anybody know?
    made in USA or ECC
    HALONG bay hacker
    vietnammese hacker hi everybody
    INSIDE THE MIND OF HACKER NOBODY KNOW

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Why don't you look aruond on google.com? You could also look at pricewatch.com or visit specific manufacturers like dell.com , ibm.com and/or gateway.com .

It should give you an idea of what the costs are.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Usualy depending on what you want the computer for the price can vary between $800 U.S to $3000 U.S. If your wanting a laptop just for typing out letters and running office applications then you can go cheaper with a lower end processor and less ram, hard drive, video card etc.

IF your gonna use it for something like LAN Parties or running Graphic Editors then You want more ram, better proccessor and maybe a better video card. Most of it depends on what you can afford and what you use it for.

Good Luck on finding a good one.
    =

oho, $800->$3000 ??let me try, too high for me, may be I must be finding some supporter, like billgate! hichic

I have seen some laptops a little lower than 800. The ones I have seen have Intel celeron processors and run around $600 U.S. Thats about as low as they go though.
    =

Depending on what you need from a laptop a used one can drop to around $400. Check www.pricewatch.com or ebay they both have used laptops.
    Who is more trustworthy then all of the gurus or Buddha’s?

what about good for hacker??