Custom Protection

Thread: Custom Protection

Flash M0nkey

Custom Protection

Alright guys have any of you ever heard of any sort of windows protection software that lets you use customisable backgrounds etc?

What am looking for is some kinda software where i can set it running when am away from comp and it fills full screen - only way to get beyond it is with password (obviously loads on startup as well) but you can customise what it looks like - i dont need mega security just enough to keep people from prying.....alot of you maybe thinking well a password protected screensaver but i want something that plays different animations depending on wether or not the correct password is entered.......

anyone heard of anything like this???

v_Ln

Kwiep
    I can probably make something like that... NOt now because I'm drunk
    Double Dutch

Flash M0nkey
    well if you fancy giving it a shot pm me and i could work on the animations for you

v_Ln

you could write your own little proggie using C++ and the MSDN.

or is it for linux?
    Hmm...theres something a little peculiar here. Oh i see what it is! the sentence is talking about itself! do you see that? what do you mean? sentences can\'t talk! No, but they REFER to things, and this one refers directly-unambigeously-unmistakably-to the very sentence which it is!

Flash M0nkey
    yeah its for windows - no experience in c++ am website coder graphics type person

v_Ln