trojans

Thread: trojans

trojans

how can i plant a trojan on a persons computer
    i dont have a signature
    Share on Google+

oOoOoOoOo thats a tough one o_0
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/
    Share on Google+

SoggyBottom.

[glowpurple]There were so many fewer questions when the stars where still just the holes to heaven - JJ[/glowpurple] [gloworange]I sure could use a vacation from this bull$hit, three ringed circus side show of freaks. - Tool. [/gloworange]
    Share on Google+

i know this is easy for some people, but i got a problem with a few people and wanna teach em a lesson

im a dumbass, is there files i can get to put them in? or do i have to write them?
    i dont have a signature
    Share on Google+

uhhh... bad idea dude... I guess you didn't read enough to understand the purpose of this site. I suggest you do some research on the nature of this site and rephrase your question (i.e. nix it!)
    Share on Google+

ya this site is realy a security site, u probaly dont see it but its disguised, look at all the "security Downloads" and u can see the real point of it
    i dont have a signature
    Share on Google+

ya this site is realy a security site, u probaly dont see it but its disguised, look at all the "security Downloads" and u can see the real point of it
    Thats why under the antionline logo it says" hackers know the weakness in your system, should'nt you!"

you have to understand how they are doing it, to understand how to protect yourself from it, thats why the trojan and other downloads are there.
    Share on Google+

oh lol im a Total dumbASSS, well sorry hope i dont get banned
    i dont have a signature
    Share on Google+

the donloads section is for admins wiling to test there security but everything is really really old and outdated so now its just archieved stuff that nobody will really hvae a use for not unless therse setting up an old enviroment to play with
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/
    Share on Google+

change the attitude and you shouldn't get banned. the appology was a good idea.
    Share on Google+