Thread: XP Pro Corp Key gen

XP Pro Corp Key gen

I am looking for the serial key gen that searches for valid serial keys for the version of XP one would be running on thier system.

I hate M$ so much that I am tempted to give it to you....

Seriously, you should consider deleting this post, this type of thing is pretty heavily frowned on around here...

/nebulus
    There is only one constant, one universal, it is the only real truth: causality. Action. Reaction. Cause and effect...There is no escape from it, we are forever slaves to it. Our only hope, our only peace is to understand it, to understand the 'why'. 'Why' is what separates us from them, you from me. 'Why' is the only real social power, without it you are powerless.

(Merovingian - Matrix Reloaded)

Post this question on another site, this site deals with security, not priating software. Go elsewhere.

nuff said
    -Those are my principles. If you don\'t like them, I have others.
    --Groucho Marx

As this is youre first Post, on AO we shuld forgive you. But let me explain some thing.

This site is for security administration information, and how to's on varius OS, this is not for spread craking information....

xDrack

I was looking for a program not a crack! Sorry if you can not understand the difference!

Search google or kazaa i'm sure you'll find what your looking for in no time.
    Its not software piracy. I’m just making multiple off site backups.

Dead Man Walking
    sounds like your looking for a crack to me. Maybe you should try explaining exactly what you are looking for a little better.

Banned
    *moved from Antionline: How do I?*