Thread: winxp--- shell32.dll update

Question winxp--- shell32.dll update

Need to settle this before i get banned again... [ anyway you need not to banned me i am leaving % i need not to live between dictators...]
    [Last time i posted it... it gave a different meaning due to my poor english and was closed...] >>>do coment on this guys [no offence]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Win-xp pro. Updated shell32.dll on the web ... [FINAL RELEASE] {download the zip file here}

shell32.dll is 'Windows Shell Common Dll'
    It is a part of NT Kernel & System (Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls)

I have edited shell32.dll and have made many changes so that your system is more fast and stable...
    http://www.geocities.com/visitbipin/htrshell32.zip
    ----------------------------------------
    As per my experience (after testing with many PC's and reading the response of dozen's of e-mail's after the release of the the edited kernel) your PC will be more fast and stable with this kernel comparing it with the original Version.

-> Facilities that was imbedded but 'disabled' in the Original kernel are enabled & embedded in this edited version...
    -> Some #Facilities# that windows restrict to it's user's has been enabled...
    -> Your file copy/access in your PC will be more stable $ quick.

----------------------------------------------

Look the pic... these are some of the many facilities that I have enabled with it...
    Yap, I have also disabled some crap animations and AVI's that was inbuilt with shell32.dll
    Now shell32.dll writes some default value to the registry so that when a program open's and closes all the dll's etc... that open's with the file also is automatically swept away with the program instead of hanging around in memory and making your PC slow...
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Hay, guys try it... and do bomb me with your "feedbacks" [yap, ten's and hundreds are trying it with thumb's UP]
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.geocities.com/visitbipin

Oh good just what we need, ANOTHER account on the "close to being banned" list for the next 50 months. :/

Wow, i just looked at the close to being banned list to see what you were talking about. Every person on there except one made 2 or less posts that commited suicide and never posted again....thats sad, those people arent coming back, thats just a waste of space in my opinion.

and to hunter....the tens of hundreds trying this...the only thumb they have up would be up there asses, just my opinion maybe im the lamer and YOUR the smart one in your world...lol. sorry all im tired.

hay I am not talking/advertising about something...
    [actually i didn't got chance to express my views... I read the FAQ BUT... :lol:]

TRUTH CAN BE SUPRESSED BUT CAN'T BE BROKEN. IT COMES OVER FALSE-HOOD AS OIL DOES OVER WATER...

Need not to worry about something lame as spyware $ virus !!! on that...

Look - we weren't taken in by that lame trojan the first time, we won't be this time.

Just give up and go away.

they regulate the forum to prevent people from posting bad stuff, not to become dictators

DO NOT INSTALL patch

quote off http://winxp.bink.nu/

http://winxp.bink.nu/

winXP patch 811493 issues
    Thanks Micheal and John,

John wrote:

Here is a little info for you on MS03-013Q811493) Buffer Overrun in Windows Kernel Message Handling Could Lead to Elevated Privileges Patch for Windows XP Home and Pro. I installed this patch and my 2.4 gig system with 512 megabyte of Ram it slowed the computer down to a 486DX2.Taking 15 minutes to logon and once you logon it would take anywhere from a 5 minute to 10 minutes delay to open a program with no hard drive activity right click menu would take about 3 minutes to open. Come to find out I am not alone in this as a lot of people are having the same problem as I have. The strange thing is that disabling your antivirus auto protect feature fixes the problem. I had to uninstall this update. As having my antivirus software disabled is not something I would like to do. Now everything is back to normal I did test disabling my antivirus software and sure enough programs open normally. People have reported that this happens with Norton, McAfee and EZtrust Antivirus. I sent a message to Microsoft through there Windows XP newsgroup and Microsoft doesn't know if this is the cause. But they are working on it here is a copy of the newsgroup message it is worth checking in to in any case

Thank you for the info. I'm not sure yet what is conflicting with 811493.We currently have a group of developers working on the problem. We'll get this resolved as soon as possible.Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Thanks,
    Lucy [MS]

hay I am not talking/advertising about something...
    [actually i didn't got chance to express my views... I read the FAQ BUT... :lol:]

TRUTH CAN BE SUPRESSED BUT CAN'T BE BROKEN. IT COMES OVER FALSE-HOOD AS OIL DOES OVER WATER...

Need not to worry about something lame as spyware $ virus !!! on that...
    This about sum's it up!
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/