Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hackerslab.org

Cool Hackerslab.org

How many of you have done the hackerslab.org test??

how many reached Level17?

Just a trivial question.

im on level16 it has took me ages to get to where i am but i learned a lot in the process what level you on s0nIc ?

N/M level 15 i see
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

thanks to prodikal im on level 2, lol (he got me to get back into trying after me not doing it for like months)

lol i just noticed something, this post never shows up in the front page. odd.. anyway yeah fancy meeting u there btw prodikal. i wasnt expectin an AOer would top my post. lol

Hrmm... I had never been there until I saw this thread... Level0 was easy.. but i guess that's how it's meant to be. hehe..... I'll do Level1 tomorrow..... I figure 1 a day should be good.. besides I had a girl coming over.. and well they take priority over computers..

level15 is murder s0nIc it took me a while to get the grasp of a one byte overflow and even longer to write the code for it meh PM me when you hvae done it and swap code if you want

gore: level 2 is easy dude

HTRegz: yep level0 is simple it starts geting hard'ish around level3 then it gets easy again upuntill level9 keep at it it's fun :P
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

Ok, here it is Matthew aka Trojan. IF you really think you can prove how skilled you are.

I challenge you to this wargame. I dont even know if ur worth challenging since your skill sets are limmited to port scanning, packet flooding and flooding in MSN and Chat Rooms. But ill let you have a shot. If you really think you are more than just talk (coz so far thats all ive seen, all talk, no results) then show it. Prove that you are more than just all talk.

For those who doesnt know what a hacker wargame is, it is where hackers challenge eachother's skills on a dedicated server. Note this is legal since thats what the dedicated servers are for, they are offered by hackers to be used for wargames.

register in http://www.hackerslab.org/eorg/hacki...ackingzone.htm

finish all 17 levels. and if you want proof i did the test. here it is:
    http://level15.hackerslab.org
    http://level16.hackerslab.org/

You shouldnt have a hard time considering hackerslab is barely close to an actual wargame but since your a newb in the security industry, ill let u start with this. I wont even give you a time frame or time limmit, just to be fair with you.

I have a 14 year old cousin who is at level 10 now. dont tell me you cant match the skills set of a 14 year old when you so proudly claim the downtime of won.net was coz of you.

Now, will you chicken out trojan? or are u gonna use the excuse "im just a cracker" or whatever excuses you have under yur sleves.

This is it trojan, to prove yourself that you can reach my level. and just an advice. its a linux machine, not windows, so there will be no clickity click click with your mouse. all is pure hard core terminal command line.

are you man enough to accept my challenge?? When you come and talk to me, it better be "Seth i did it" and show me some proof. otherwise, dont bother talking to me coz i wont waste my breath on a bag of hot air script kiddie.

Pass this test, and you get my attention. Then we can move on to the next phase..
    This is your only chance to prove yourself kiddo, if you can take out a network, then you shouldnt have a problem finishing this test.

Its about time we show these script kiddies how things REALLY work in the world of computer security.

NOTE: For those who dont know whats goin on, Matthew aka Trojan, a hacker wanna bee - script kiddie, thinks he could take me out. and everyone knows he's all talk but ill give him a chance to prove himself. i bet he's shittin himself while reading this LOL.

See this is where i get the upper hand. I have credentials. This script kiddie on the other hand has nothing but words.

What you say fellow AOer's? is this challenge a fair one? or am i being to harsh on our lil script kiddie? lol. if so, tell me and i shall pick a "lighter" task for him.

i mean, he even got impressed when he saw some kidd talk about packet flooding some network or server LOL. just shows how shallow his skill set is.

Talking

Sethy pooooooooooooooo LMFAO You got me way to interested to just sit back and watch LOL :: Looks around damn I hate being noob.....
    W.T.F??? Where Am I?????

lol damn raisty cakes, whatcha doin here??? lol

Gore: level 2 is easy, want me to give u a tip?? lol
    its quite easy when you realize what the answer is. LOL

if i can remember.. it was a long time ago.. LOL

i did hackerslab 2 years ago when i was in collage doing my Network+ certificate. LOL

ah yes i remember it now!! lol, u want the tip gore?? PM me if u do... lol

prodikal: you seem to be right.

I just started on Level 3 and it's not one of those quick little ones like the rest of them were.... I found the file no problem, now i just have to figure out what to do with it.