Thread: "Pay to Surf" BS or not

Post "Pay to Surf" BS or not

I was surfing about 1 month ago when i come across "WE PAY U TO SURF"[first thing that comes to mind how much money or it's a SPAM] which u can find here or here So i started to read up on it and if u sign on a friend u get like 5% of the money or something in that matter when u surf. SO the longer u surf the more money u get *BS*. So the next day i go to school and i ask my friend he says he did it and didn't get no money.But mybe he used another website *who knows* Well if u have done this before and says it's BS or not, Or just post your own opinion.

Thanx a lot .
    First you listen, then you do, finally you teach.
    Duck Hunting Chat
    VirtualConvenience
    RROD

WOW.. i was an expert in this pay to surf field.. ill give u a little history lesson...

There are many of these sites and most DO pay but i will tell u right now. u will probably make something very low. This is how it works.. you install software on your computer.. and while your online this software displays ads and tracks how long you were “online”.. You get paid for “watching” these ads, or having these ads on your screen. These ads make the pay to surf companies money. They get paid from advertisers and then pass down some of the revenue to you. This is usually something like 10 cents an hour. So good luck. Most of these sites also have a referral program. Where if your get your friends to sign up you get rewarded. And there is a minimum balance you must have before your allowed to withdraw your money or have it sent to you. Passing this minimum balance usually takes 2 months if you pass it at all. About 2 years ago these sites were very popular and there was a very large community (forums ect) of pay to surf people. In this community many software programs were made to cheat these companies (hiding the ads.. emulating the software that displays the ads ect). These cheat programs drove most of the companies out of business. You can probably still find many of these old programs by searching for “pay to surf cheats”. I joined many, many of these pay to surf sites and got about a total of 4 checks of about 30 $ UDS each over a 5-9 month period. BIG WASTE OF MY TIME. I suggest you quit right now. It is such a waste of time and energy.

I remember when All Advantage hit it big... I had some friends that were supporting themselves with it for a lil while.... After a while the companies had caught on to the cheats.... and most of them were just programs to move your cursor around. My roommate ended up taking apart a mouse, attaching a small motor to it, and hooking the motor PS up to an oscilloscope which was outputting a sine wave... The mouse would then move the cursor on the screen, yet no software was running to be detected. A couple weeks ago I was talking to an old friend who said he wished they'd resurface, they used to cover the majority of his expenses. Using a couple computers, cheating with them and then getting lots of referals....

So yes it is possible to make some money, but unless you put in some effort to beat the system, or are legitimately at your computer all the time.. you aren't gonna make a lot of money.

Its basicly a pyramid scheam..the only way you can maek mony on this is by have a larg sucker (referal ) base...and then make sure they all are running some sort of cheat to keep activity up
    Who is more trustworthy then all of the gurus or Buddha’s?

WWWoooooWWWW the good replys i got from this thread,Thanx a lot about the info about this stupid PAY AS U SURF AND ONLY GET 30$$$ IN 6-9 MONTHS that is what it should say. Well thanx!!!!!!!
    First you listen, then you do, finally you teach.
    Duck Hunting Chat
    VirtualConvenience
    RROD