Thread: Schoolsucks

Schoolsucks

It looks like one of the regular debaters here just got banned, I looked over his post and didn't see anything that was overly negative/deserving of being banned, heck most of his posts where in here. Is there anything we can do to get his account back? hey schoolsucks if you are lurking as a gust, please reregister as the debates will be a little less enjoyable without you.

People please stop assigning points in cosmos, the different points of view is what makes this place enjoyable/educational
    Who is more trustworthy then all of the gurus or Buddha’s?

Yeah i think that sucks about schoolsucks, pardon the pun. I think his heart was in the right place though. He probably just got off to a bad start with his first post or so, and it kinda snowballed from there.

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...775#post619981

Maybe if more of his posts had been in cosmos he would have been all right.

I wouldn't cry too much, in the Newest Members list I see Schoolsux779 and in the Most Recently Banned schoolsux779..., of course I could be making a wrongful correlation, but that seems unlikely. Funny that it is case sensitive..., you'd think that it would be a little confusing to have Dhej, dhej, dHej, dhEj, dheJ, DHej, DhEj, DheJ, etc. all on the same board. But, hey what do I know? Not much.

Dhej
    The owl of Minerva spreads its wings only with the falling of dusk. -Hegel

I ve been think'n bout going back to school....I should i really dont want to though hummm
    Madness has its toll. Please have correct change. *M0nstr*

Hello everyone, I'm back and hopefully for good. Lets just call Schoolsucks779 a rough draft and this is the new and improved username. I now know that I made a couple of mistakes in the past at AO and now I will aviod doing those things. Dhej, I did try to make schoolsux779 but accidentally gave the wrong E-mail address, so I couldn't get the registration E-mail. So I just made this. Bballad, I was honored to have you dedicate a post just for me. Thanks man, hope to have some more heated discussions in the future.