The XP styles (skins) downloadable. Make your windows look like the new LONGHORN.

Thread: The XP styles (skins) downloadable. Make your windows look like the new LONGHORN.

Post The XP styles (skins) downloadable. Make your windows look like the new LONGHORN.

I am also going to throw in windows XP style shareware.
    What is that??
    what it is, is a style that u can put on XP (like a skin). if you don't like the green and blue taskbar at the bottom go for a style. Just to make a long store short. Look for your self and download a skin. I personally i like the style on the link right http://www.themexp.org/view_info.php?id=15425 here, and it's new, it's the fake longhorn sreenshot but very close to the real thing. On the side u will see like redfire and blue fire,ext. they are other skins, click them and see which one u like best!!!!
    ENJOY YOUR NEW SKIN (STYLE) ON XP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    cya d00dz attackin

BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! scared u didn't I
    First you listen, then you do, finally you teach.
    Duck Hunting Chat
    VirtualConvenience
    RROD

While we're on the subject of skinning, you might want to check out www.wincustomize.com and deviantart.com. I've been using those two sites for eva. They have skins for programs I didn't know you could skin.
    RedTheFed

\"If you can\'t make it good, make it look good.\" - Bill Gates

Wow that is very kool skins for everything..... thanx a lot
    cya around
    First you listen, then you do, finally you teach.
    Duck Hunting Chat
    VirtualConvenience
    RROD

I still don't understand people downloading kernels (boot) loginuis (login) and skins (well OK the skins I get) from people they don't know if they can trust..

I would never login to my box via someone's (perhaps mallicious) exe file !!!!
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !

The two sites I posted test and certify all of the skins/mods/whatever they post on their site. I would be a little weary of getting a shell replacement from somewhere like 1337sKinZ.org, but some, like the one on ceruleanstudios.com, I can trust somewhat. If a big company sells a shell with all sorts of virii and back doors in it, they're asking for a wafflestomping. Bottom line: use common sense. Check out the company you're getting your stuff from, and you'll be okay.
    RedTheFed

\"If you can\'t make it good, make it look good.\" - Bill Gates