Thread: What are the best computers to buy and which one's have the most glitches?

Question What computer language should I learn first?

Which one is the easiest? I think it's HTML but I could be wrong.

I understand that you are a newbi but..wow this is the fast track to getting banned.
    on a side note HTML isn't a programming language

I would sugest deleting this tread.

Now some one smack me for feeding the troll
    Who is more trustworthy then all of the gurus or Buddha’s?

<html>
    <head>
    <title> goes here </title>
    <script language="script_language">
    script of language "script_language" goes here
    </script>
    </head>
    <body bgcolor="FFFFFF">
    <h1> main page </h1>

<hr>

[img]../images/anImage.gif[/img]
    </body>
    </html>

<TAG_NAME attribute1=value attribute2="value"> </TAG_NAME>

...and now you know HTML.
    Hmm...theres something a little peculiar here. Oh i see what it is! the sentence is talking about itself! do you see that? what do you mean? sentences can\'t talk! No, but they REFER to things, and this one refers directly-unambigeously-unmistakably-to the very sentence which it is!

Question

What I meant was is QBasic the easiest or is there something even more easier than this?

I know that HTML stands for 'Hyper Text Markup Language' but I know very little of it and that it's usually used for website layout.
    Is this correct?

Basic may prove easier than QBasic.

thats what html stands for alright. and it is usually used to ``encode'' plain text. for presentation reasons.

you have listed "Website Building" and "Research" in your profile interests. hopefully you don't consider this to be research.
    Hmm...theres something a little peculiar here. Oh i see what it is! the sentence is talking about itself! do you see that? what do you mean? sentences can\'t talk! No, but they REFER to things, and this one refers directly-unambigeously-unmistakably-to the very sentence which it is!

Dead Man Walking
    what exactly does html and qbasic have to do with buying a new computer? I feel as though i have just been robbed of time out of my life that i will never get back because i was going to try and give someone advice. if you need help with either qbasic or html i am sure there are better plkaces in the forum for those questions and you could have titled the thread acurately

I like to apologize for the title of the thread but i have been getting reponses so I'll just let it be.