Thread: Problem with subseven

Talking Problem with subseven

I am a student, and in my tech dept. there is a supervisors PC. Now I have managed to install the SubSeven client on this PC but I cant run the attack program from another PC because of "restrictions"

I have tried renaming it as notepad which works with nearly all other programs but with SubSeven it just says "eh, this should be called SubSeven, rename it", but when I rename it I cant access it.

What file holds the programs names that are let e.g. mspaint, enc99, notepad, powerpnt, wordpad, winword?

I have tried adding a new file type and use the program to open it with The attack program but this doesn’t work either

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    You're not doing much to dispel the myth that the Irish are the dumbest nation on the planet are you Tyrion???????

If you look carefully at the top of every page you will see, in big, black letters I might add, the phrase "Hackers know the weaknesses in your system. Shouldn't you?".

Clearly this isn't a reading issue since you managed to put together several sentences yourself. I can only, therefore, conclude that it is a comprehension issue. Allow me to be of assistance. The upshot of that phrase is that we here are _not_ the hackers. In fact we are the opposite. We are the ones who are trying, (quite successfully I might add), to stop little boys like yourself from breaking peoples systems.

Now you fully understand that side of this issue allow me to point out that successful hackers _and_ crackers are not the ones who use "canned" software. They are the people who spend years learning how things work and then determining the potential weakness. So, before you manage to become the lowest form of life known to both hackers and crackers I suggest you go away and learn how it is your administrator is soooooo much smarter than you and can prevent you from using your silly little toys on his systems.........

Go away little boy!!!!!!
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides