Is it just me.......? Or are many people here getting a little tired of the lack of comprehension of so many who visit this site to ask how hotmail gets hacked and how to use subseven?

It is quite clear that AO recognizes registered users by the fact that I automatically get logged in each time I connect. With that little gem of information I can conclude that it has determined that I have visited before and therefore understand the concept of AO as a whole. Thus, it would not be difficult to have a separate index page for the site that comes up for all non-registered users that states in no uncertain terms that this site is not a haven for those with malicious intent and that persons who make their malicious intent clear are frowned upon.

If a user choses not to register then they will get the same "nag" screen each time until they sign up. If they don't sign up it is their problem. As soon as they sign up they can be redirected to the normal index page. But at that point they will probably understand that questions such as how to hack hotmail are not going to be accepted by the community.

Any thoughts?