Thread: We've All Been There.

Cool We've All Been There.

As someone once told me that you should be refered to as a enthusiastic computer user.I mean The little people that come and post threads like how do I get sub 7 to work , 'etc' , particularyly do make me laugh at this point of time.But Admit it , we have all been there.At a point in time in our lives when, if we infect somebody with the sub 7 virus and somehow think were elite.At some point or other , we have done stupid things to people online , like breaking into someones email .Things like that.But my point is that if you did do that stuff in the past , it's ok.Because if you pursue computers someday you will learn that the things that you did were stupid and lame.But if you keep reading and try to grasp what you learn , then someday you will succeed and forget the lame things that you did.We have all done stupid things , but it is the ones that do the stupid things and overlook them and realize they were stupid that succeed in the end.
    "Serenity is not the absence of conflict, but the ability to cope with it."

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    E-yup. And some of us have been there more often than others.

I'd suggest that sometimes it's better to listen than talk. You learn so much more.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

I mostly do listen.This is my first thread in how long now ?

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Sorry.. I didn't mean to imply you specifically. I was more referring to new users here.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Nah it's ok.My bad for getting too sensitive.

personally i've never 'DID' trojans... The only "cheap" technique I ever used was 'fake login' for hotmail... (I know, I know) but only because that person said I couldn't get their password. It was "HOTHOUSE" .... hehe

I also exploited inedt on (amazingly enough) my old high school.... but that was a while ago... no damage, just look, patch and leave.... no backdoor...

so i guess quilty as charged