Hey All,

Figured I'd pass along some good info to others.

If most are like me, you guys try to vary your passwords for everything you require a login. And probably try to make your passwords as hard as possible (ansci numeric) making all of them difficult to remember.

Well here's a little tool I found that could be useful. (although I haven't used it yet)

It's called Password Safe and it stores your passwords for you, protected by a blowfish encryption.

Many computer users today have to keep track of dozens of passwords: for network accounts, online services, premium web sites. Some write their passwords on a piece of paper, leaving their accounts vulnerable to thieves or in-house snoops. Others choose the same password for different applications, which makes life easy for intruders of all kinds.
So instead of having to remember 12 passwords, you only have to remember the one for the "vault" and a few here and there.

This is also useful for those who do use the same password for several sources and gives them a reason to change them all!

Password Safe features a simple, intuitive interface that lets users set up their password database in minutes. You can copy a password just by double-clicking, and paste it directly into your application. Best of all, Password Safe is completely free: no license requirements, shareware fees, or other strings attached.
Here's the link to the site: http://www.counterpane.com/passsafe.html

Another little note: The download is for v.1.7.1 but they also have an opensource version to better the product (v.2.0) check it out!