Thread: Healthy!?

Healthy!?

ok we all know how hard it is to eat properly when your entire diet consits of cans of jolt and marlboros but how bad are you actually eating?? come on get away from your computer - take dominoes of the speed dial and cook something that doesn't come in a pack with 'microwavable in 3mins' on it

or you could just take the test at netdoctor
    and see just how bad you are

my results:
    You have scored 25 points, you are eating a poor diet.

Your diet isn't at all balanced, which means you could be storing up health problems for the future. It really isn't that difficult to eat tasty and nutritious food with even the most frantic lifestyle, and it will definitely pay dividends for your health and well-being.

N.B. Whatever your diet, if you are drinking excessively, your health is at risk.
    heh time to start taking my own advice me thinks!

v_Ln

lalalala I do better than you v_Ln

You have scored 41 points, your diet could be improved.

Your diet is not too bad, but could do with some improvements. You don't need to completely start again; just improve the balance of foods you eat.
    but I don't suppose the 30 odd Marlboro/day are doing me much good

nice sig by the way ::
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes

heh not hard my idea is one that consists of the 4 main food groups

1. Takeaway
    2. Alcohol
    3. Nicotine
    4. Chocolate

just not all together >_<; ick!

v_Ln

You have scored 31 points, you are eating a poor diet.

Your diet isn't at all balanced, which means you could be storing up health problems for the future. It really isn't that difficult to eat tasty and nutritious food with even the most frantic lifestyle, and it will definitely pay dividends for your health and well-being.

Funny thing is, it's advising me to eat starchy foods, and more carbohydrates. . . which I cannot cuz I'm on the Adkins diet, and I havn't felt more energetic or healthier.
    Because I am a woman, I must make unusual efforts to succeed. If I fail, no one will say, "She doesn't have what it takes"; They will say, "Women don't have what it takes".
    Clare Boothe Luce

It's a gas!
    You have scored 31 points, you are eating a poor diet.

N.B. Whatever your diet, if you are drinking excessively, your health is at risk.
    Bleh!
    Who cares, you only live once!

My diet roughly consists of the same as that other Irish bloke!
    v_Ln, is it cos we're Irish?!?

v_Ln... well I'm not so big on takeaway's (although a good indian, chinese, thai or classic fish'n' chips is nice every now and again... incidentally what is the classic Irish takeaway??) - although groups 2 + 3 - oh yes ...... but you forgot the other important food group... caffeine

Z

[edit] r3b00t... my diet once consisted on the lines to yours and v_Ln's but since I moved in with the g/f she keep putting 'healthy' stuff in front of me... stuff that is green in colour, not sure if it's safe to eat cos they taste awful..... I'm trying to re-educate her in the ways of a nice high octane full english breakfast - or at least a mixed grill followed by an irish coffee....especially after a night spent punishing my liver
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes

I love Stacker 3... it's like stronger version of Stacker 2 ... caffein & most important! Ephedrine...

Eat 2 or three grapefruits to get the shakes down and you are good for 6 - 7 hours of hacking like crazy. I manage to IRC, proggram, install things in 7- 10 windows on 4 desktops on my debian box. You can definatelly develop tolerance but I don't do it every day only if I have time. Coffe and cigs are a must to but only for short breaks. Besides that I eat healthy. Salads protein, lot's fiber, fruit and vegs. Drink a lot of water. Keeps me sharp.

As far as alcohol... hmmm... I don't drink anymore, because if I do I can't stop ... for days....

bad i know but that why i don't do it... It makes you sloppy after a while.

BUT gotta be up, up , up

You have scored 33 points, you are eating a poor diet.

The Starchy Carbohydrate question wasn't fair.. I have rice and pasta ever day and it's the only thing I have as a meal.. They should have had an I eat nothing but starchy carbohydrates.. Although.. They also didn't have my drinking habit -- As often and as much as I can afford...

You have scored 48 points, you are eating a well-balanced diet but could do better.
    hee hee.... oh, and kiddes, don't you forget:
    "Whatever your diet, if you are drinking excessively, your health is at risk."

don't tell that to a college student!
    -the hour has begun, your eyes are now opened-

my diet past 2 days ->

1 x pack of dry cereal ( choco fosties mini pack - ate from cartoon no milk )
    1x tuna roll
    1 x chargrilled chicken roll

ohhhh nad not forgettin a packet of crisps and a cup-a-soup

lol maybe they're right

eek

v_Ln